VinCredable

Nov 7, 2020
how do i get lobo cant seem to hire himm\
Place Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl into the bordello then observe each one everyday until you see Lobo with each of them. Then visit the bordello again to interact with Lobo about his 'bill'. This will unlock him for hire.

Also, if you place Lobo to guard the bordello for a day then remove him and send him on some heists. Go to the bordello again afterwards for another interaction which will lead to gaining another girl in your cells

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Let's take bets on if this update comes out on time or not.
If you are right? Your least favorite girl? Imagine she is getting banged by me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Let's take bets on if this update comes out on time or not.

If you are wrong, your favorite girl in the game? Imagine she is banging me.

If you are right? Your least favorite girl? Imagine she is getting banged by me.
I don't think it will be out in April, but I believe it will be released on time within the release window (April 30-May 6).

If I'm right, I hope you like furry because you're getting Cheetah.

If I'm wrong...

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Can someone drop the current game assets background, character models, outfits, and etc? I'd do myself but stuff like utiny ripper and unity assets explorer don't work on Mac. The old CG Assets link is dead on 1st page.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I don't think it will be out in April, but I believe it will be released on time within the release window (April 30-May 6).

If I'm wrong...
Nah bro, cheetah ain't a furry. She was a scientist in a lab accident. I swear she only looks like that because of an accident. It's ok!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

If I'm wrong...
>Wonder Woman
Not to shit on people for their taste. Preference is preference. But talk about generic.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Well, well, well...

We have run into a few more problems than we would have liked in testing and are still ironing them out. Once we have things fixed, we'll get the new update out as soon as possible.
Cheats and a couple other systems will be updated as well.
For now we'll give you a mystery to solve for a new character, thanks for the patience!

Jul 11, 2020
Well, well, well...

We have run into a few more problems than we would have liked in testing and are still ironing them out. Once we have things fixed, we'll get the new update out as soon as possible.
For now we'll give you a mystery to solve for a new character, thanks for the patience!
I really wish he'd just focus on finishing off the girls already there rather than keep adding more new ones
How long has Catwoman been in this game for again?

Cumshoe112

Aug 12, 2020
Well, well, well...

As usual

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
24d0e59984a2f347ae9addb459dd6bbd.gif
Off and I really hoped they would update the game tomorrow ...
So they will add 2 new characters or just 1?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well, well, well...

silh00.jpg
i got nothing.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes