Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I wish they would add sound.
At least on scenes where theyre getting an intro and/or changing of outfits in their cells.

Saying one of their lines from the series/movies.
Their voices would make it so much sexier.
SR7 has said one day he wants to add sounds to stuff in menus and things like that but nothing about actresses. Maybe that could change one day but finding voices for every character is a big challenge.
Need a game like this for marvel characters
One day I'll do it.
BWWS.PNG
Isnt this scene NTR?:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need more like this:giggle:
Yeah it would be the netori type of ntr. This is probably the most focused version of it so far.
do you have an idea for the next release date ?
Best case scenario is 30th of April or 1st of May. Nothing official though.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

Just as the seasons change, so do the Bonds between people. Last week we showed off what the incredible Cheshire and Artemis are up to in the coming SU update.

This week we once more tease the next pair that will be receiving content. Unlike Chesire and Artemis... Blackfire & Starfire's Bond may be a bit one sided... Will Lex let these two continue as is or... Do they require a more forceful hand?

Find out in the coming final weeks of April. More so... Brace for something More outside of these Bonds. More... Is always better.
Just as the seasons change, so do the Bonds between people. Last week we showed off what the incredible Cheshire and Artemis are up to in the coming SU update.

This week we once more tease the next pair that will be receiving content. Unlike Chesire and Artemis... Blackfire & Starfire's Bond may be a bit one sided... Will Lex let these two continue as is or... Do they require a more forceful hand?

Find out in the coming final weeks of April. More so... Brace for something More outside of these Bonds. More... Is always better.

-----------------------

Final weeks is a bad omen, there is a single week left in April.... :cry::cry::cry:
it is gunsmoke we are talking about, his months are known to have extra weeks attached to them...

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
SR7 has said one day he wants to add sounds to stuff in menus and things like that but nothing about actresses. Maybe that could change one day but finding voices for every character is a big challenge.

One day I'll do it.
View attachment 1774258

Yeah it would be the netori type of ntr. This is probably the most focused version of it so far.

Best case scenario is 30th of April or 1st of May. Nothing official though.
where is the image from? Is it just fan art or a real game being made?

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
So, I last checked this game in ... 2019?... I think? Back then it was a bit of a grind, but manageable. What go to me was that there were "holes" in scenes: there were locations that would give CG to some girls, but not others, which would be OK if there was a way to tell whatever I have all scenes for girl / location (and how many of the other are there).

I found it frustrating that wihout looking it up onliner I can't even tell if it's bad RNG, or there is just no scene implemented yet.

Has it got any better in that regard? Some sort of "That's all for now." after unlocking all scenes for character in given location, build in CG replay with blank spots to show what's IS THERE IN THE CURRENT BUILD, not will be eventually?

The closest thing was the link in the first post, but that's a bit outdated.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

-----------------------

Final weeks is a bad omen, there is a single week left in April.... :cry::cry::cry:
i was right.

RedXSlade

May 25, 2018

-----------------------

YES! My favorite orange duo

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Why nobody make an unofficial android version for this game. I really want to play this but I don't have a PC...
Or unofficial renpy version that could work too

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Why nobody make an unofficial android version for this game. I really want to play this but I don't have a PC...
Or unofficial renpy version that could work too
Because it's not Ren'py and people can't make a port without the original files or remaking everything from scratch.

• Sad
Reactions: Mehr7ad
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes