timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Has anyone else had an issue with the new blackfire / starfire leash scene showing the glamor slam version even though you selected the street?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Has anyone else had an issue with the new blackfire / starfire leash scene showing the glamor slam version even though you selected the street?
Please do a search. Upper right hand of the page. You'll gain so much more learning to find the answer yourself.

This question has been asked and answered so many time since the update it's silly.

\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
i got a bug where i can't set Zatanna and Cassie anywhere but they still appear in the cells and i can interact normally.

Validis

Dec 26, 2017
Ive noticed some of the costumes don't show up in cells, mercy is supposed to have 2 lingerie styles but only 1 appears not sure if this is correct or not. Batgirl in the old costume in the glamor slam is blank when she is on 1 of the 2 strip variants.

Reactions: XantaS

buff

May 29, 2017
So, I hear there are lesbian scenes between some of the heroines (Supergirl/Batgirl and Artemis/MM), not just the villain and henchwoman x cell stuff. Anyone know how to trigger those?

EDIT: They are leash scenes.

Last edited:

yeetlord42

Apr 2, 2021
Sucks that Lobo can’t be put on the first page of villains in the heist set up. I don’t have a next button so I can’t progress him to get Crush without cheats

genius555

Nov 20, 2021
Hi
I've done kasnia wedding event. But after it finished, it starts again. What should i do to avoid it?
Please help
I'm playing 2.3.6 version

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes