Oct 13, 2017
It's been a while since I've checked, but this looks like the same version from months ago, or am i just crazy?
Any word or updates on him or the game? I used to be patreoned to him a long time ago.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's been a while since I've checked, but this looks like the same version from months ago, or am i just crazy?
Any word or updates on him or the game? I used to be patreoned to him a long time ago.
Note that here's an 'Thread Updated' date in the OP, just below the game description, which currently shows 2022/05/09, i.e. May 9th. If you look at the changelog spoiler, you can see what exactly was added and fixed in 2.3.6, as well as earlier versions should you have an older version than say 2.3.5.

Note that the added Donna and Cassie content doesn't include any Meta Bordello scenes as of yet. You can still assign them to the MB if their control devices are upgraded sufficiently, but there won't be anything to see in the monitoring room for them, or any private room scenes.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
A couple of them are tricky. Lobo has some prereqs, then you can't seem to get rid of him once he's done the HG/SG/WW M.B. scenes. As for Parasite, I think that he's condition-based as well.

I did discover that, for Lobo at least, you can't send him on heists once you've met his prereqs until the hideout is upgraded to level 4, which unlocks the 'next page' button. And there's a 'bug' with the 'next' button in the Lexcorp Defenses menu where the 'next' button can't be seen but if you know where to click you can still 'page' to the second page, that Lobo's on.

Metallo is tied to to the prison event, as I understand. I did note that once you've freed him after returning from prison, he doesn't report to the hideout, he just returns to Lexcorp headquarters after he's sent off on capture missions and such. That would fit with his dialogue/story if I'm remembering correctly.

Other supervillain(esse)s are also tied to the Prison, Yacht and other events, and won't become available until those events are completed.

That being said, in my current playthroughs I've been avoding triggering the Prison event by not completing the associated heist events, but have still managed to hire more supervillain(esse)s than I need. Between Cheetah, Giganta, Livewire and Star Sapphire, plus Atomic Skull, Shade, Toyman, Bizzaro and Sinestro, well there's only four positions in Lexcorp headquarters to man, plus one heist maximum each night, so the extra SV characters are essentially just gravy, except where they tie into storylines (such as Poison Ivy).

Sinestro's spawn rate is a bit finicky, so I suggest working towards unlocking Lobo as soon as you can. If you complete the first Grogg heist but not the second one (which triggers the prison event), Parasite should show up at some point. Not sure what exactly triggers his availability still, but I'm guessing it's the first Grogg heist.

I suppose that the $150k level is a bit light until the Prison event happens, but Toyman still has you covered if you are employing an 'all girl' workforce in the four assignments at Lexcorp headquarters...

So the other SVs and such are mainly tied to various story elements, and Sinestro/Bizarro are the only Class III SVs ($200k) that you really need for capture purpose. And Parasite/Lobo once you've unlocked them.

But you can unlock pretty much all of the Heroines once you've upgraded the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello currently. Until new ones are introduced in future updates I suppose.

As for the 'caged' Supervillainesses that you acquire via various story arcs (Cheshire, Crush, Harley #2, Galatea, Superwoman) as well as Audrey and Lois, well they currently can't be assigned to the Glamour Slam anyways, which is what it is. I'd love to put the two Harleys to work in the Glamour Slam, but the best we can do right now is take them there on leashes, which I'm not sure if that helps at all with the income stream (it probably should).

I still think that Lex has a cameraman hidden on that street where he takes gals for walks, and is posting the associated videos on the internet himself, which should probably get him an extra small revenue stream and increase interest in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello (by advertising the goods), but as far as I know the Street scenes are mainly just for the jollies and possibly unlocking more sexy scenes later.

Hope this helps!
;)

The one downside of this would be thumbnails if you use those. The thumbnails, at least the ones on the forum end, seem to be tied to the post where you attach the image, and I haven't found a way to invoke them again. I think you found a workaround for this though, by creating your own larger thumbnails?

WOW!
Thanks, OhWee. There's a lot of good insight here!
Any way this could get added to the Walkthrough PDF?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
A couple of them are tricky. Lobo has some prereqs, then you can't seem to get rid of him once he's done the HG/SG/WW M.B. scenes. As for Parasite, I think that he's condition-based as well.

I did discover that, for Lobo at least, you can't send him on heists once you've met his prereqs until the hideout is upgraded to level 4, which unlocks the 'next page' button. And there's a 'bug' with the 'next' button in the Lexcorp Defenses menu where the 'next' button can't be seen but if you know where to click you can still 'page' to the second page, that Lobo's on.

Metallo is tied to to the prison event, as I understand. I did note that once you've freed him after returning from prison, he doesn't report to the hideout, he just returns to Lexcorp headquarters after he's sent off on capture missions and such. That would fit with his dialogue/story if I'm remembering correctly.

Other supervillain(esse)s are also tied to the Prison, Yacht and other events, and won't become available until those events are completed.

That being said, in my current playthroughs I've been avoiding triggering the Prison event by not completing the associated heist events, but have still managed to hire more supervillain(esse)s than I need. Between Cheetah, Giganta, Livewire and Star Sapphire, plus Atomic Skull, Shade, Toyman, Bizzaro and Sinestro, well there's only four positions in Lexcorp headquarters to man, plus one heist maximum each night, so the extra SV characters are essentially just gravy, except where they tie into storylines (such as Poison Ivy).

Sinestro's spawn rate is a bit finicky, so I suggest working towards unlocking Lobo as soon as you can. If you complete the first Grogg heist but not the second one (which triggers the prison event), Parasite should show up at some point. Not sure what exactly triggers his availability still, but I'm guessing it's the first Grogg heist.

I suppose that the $150k level is a bit light until the Prison event happens, but Toyman still has you covered if you are employing an 'all girl' workforce in the four assignments at Lexcorp headquarters...

So the other SVs and such are mainly tied to various story elements, and Sinestro/Bizarro are the only Class III SVs ($200k) that you really need for capture purpose. And Parasite/Lobo once you've unlocked them.

But you can unlock pretty much all of the Heroines once you've upgraded the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello currently. Until new ones are introduced in future updates I suppose.

As for the 'caged' Supervillainesses that you acquire via various story arcs (Cheshire, Crush, Harley #2, Galatea, Superwoman) as well as Audrey and Lois, well they currently can't be assigned to the Glamour Slam anyways, which is what it is. I'd love to put the two Harleys to work in the Glamour Slam, but the best we can do right now is take them there on leashes, which I'm not sure if that helps at all with the income stream (it probably should).

I still think that Lex has a cameraman hidden on that street where he takes gals for walks, and is posting the associated videos on the internet himself, which should probably get him an extra small revenue stream and increase interest in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello (by advertising the goods), but as far as I know the Street scenes are mainly just for the jollies and possibly unlocking more sexy scenes later.

Hope this helps!
;)

The one downside of this would be thumbnails if you use those. The thumbnails, at least the ones on the forum end, seem to be tied to the post where you attach the image, and I haven't found a way to invoke them again. I think you found a workaround for this though, by creating your own larger thumbnails?
Youre saying Metallo doesnt require money at all? That makes sense and very convenient.
Next time I wont have to send anyone else anymore then, thankyou.
I just got him via cheats.

Because both him and Parasite, and Volcana are the only ones who doesnt show up in my game progress.
Thanks for the extra info though.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
how do you have sex with the villainesses? specifically giganta and spark?
For a number of them, you assign them to the living area in the Lexcorp defenses Villains > Assign menu. Then visit them in Lex's room for sexy fun time.

Others will be assigned to cells, and you can visit with them there. The 'usual' sexy fun time progression that you also see with Heroines, Lois, Harley, etc. applies.

There's also special events that come into play later on (Prison, Yacht, etc.), but one thing at a time.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
For a number of them, you assign them to the living area in the Lexcorp defenses Villains > Assign menu. Then visit them in Lex's room for sexy fun time.

Others will be assigned to cells, and you can visit with them there. The 'usual' sexy fun time progression that you also see with Heroines, Lois, Harley, etc. applies.

There's also special events that come into play later on (Prison, Yacht, etc.), but one thing at a time.
thanks

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I made a mistake saying I was from f95 in smoke discord, didn't know they are not allowed to help f95 pirates in the discord
I thought because of this thread having the poster being the dev themselves they are ok with f95 but I was wrong

• Sad

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I made a mistake saying I was from f95 in smoke discord, didn't know they are not allowed to help f95 pirates in the discord
I thought because of this thread having the poster being the dev themselves they are ok with f95 but I was wrong
I suppose you could always change your handle on discord (i.e. re-register using a different handle under another email or whatever) and just never mention F95Zone again there. In the meantime, people around here don't mind helping out now and then. For a bunch of buccaneers, we are mostly friendly buccaneers around here, trolls aside of course!

Reactions: evilkitty97

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I suppose you could always change your handle on discord (i.e. re-register using a different handle under another email or whatever) and just never mention F95Zone again there. In the meantime, people around here don't mind helping out now and then. For a bunch of buccaneers, we are mostly friendly buccaneers around here, trolls aside of course!
Nah I'll just use f95 then

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Be
why can’t you mention f95zone in discord? F95zone is the reason I’m on discord

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This AMAZO is actually what I want as well in the Bordello.

Just full on ORGY.
I hope future updates would focus on the Bordello soon, because there is not enough content in there.
Having villainesses in the Bordello would be AMAZO too.

Imagine broken, lust-crazed Killer Frost frequently visiting the Bordello just because Lex has had enough of her.
Men used to fear her.
Now they be lining up for her.

dudut4

Jul 15, 2019
So I set Mercy as my henchwoman and visited Lois, got the "Mercy Leash" option and viewed the first Mercy leash on Lois scene at Glamour Slam. The next day I visited Lois again, but the "Mercy Leash" button is gone?? Is this a known bug? And yes I double checked that Mercy was still my henchwoman. I'm trying to get the Lois X Mercy licking scene which requires the "Mercy Leash" on Lois at the street. But now I can't because the button is gone. Help anyone?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
No so far.
You can check last post in this thread from time to time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-2021-10-11-sunsetriders7.23921/
Also note that we have a 'fanart' thread now. 'Fanart' is in quotes as re-mixing sprites isn't quite the same as 100% doing the art yourself. I'd certainly welcome SU-themed self-drawn fanart and such in the thread though!

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/#post-8194640

Until the game catches up with the fanart types r.e. full on orgies, the re-mix/fanart thread is a fun place to check out! Well, a lot of pics are also buried in this long ass thread, but hopefully most of them end up in the fanart thread soon.

Not sure who else has done such art in this thread, but there's already some really cool stuff that's been re-posted in the re-mix/fanart thread!

Also, if you are impatient, you can extract the 2.3.6 Sprite art yourself using AssetStudio, until such time as someone shares an updated sprite folder with an uploader here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/page-1446#post-8113384

Again, note that as it's sprite-oriented art, the heads, arms, mouths etc. are often separated, so you usually won't see 'full scenes' of such outside of the game in the Sprite folder. I suppose if someone wanted to to a bajillion screenshots, otherwise that's what the in-game vault is for!

As a game developer myself, I'm already in a gray area here, so I'll leave it to someone else to share the in-game stuff if they are so inclined... I just rather enjoy the concept and art in this game!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes