ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Girls no longer are indisposed any night. FYI
well, my save is so ahead, i wasnt able to notice, to be honest, i think if that was a reward for maxing a girl, i think many people would be ok with it.

but not gonna lie, i do think the game is better without them doing that anoying shit.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I remembered the gangbang scenes and the villain scenes (Lobo, Deathstroke etc.) after I typed up my post. Those scenes are indeed worthwhile since they add something completely new for the girl.

I only considered the Private Room, which doubles Sunset's work for every girl for what's essentially a watered down version of their Cell content. It's neat, but I'd rather he continue Wonder Woman's interrogation in the Kasnia event or work on the Themyscira event instead of adding her Private Room scenes.
if we were able to clone them to use in the bordello/slam, i wouldnt mind puting them there. but as is, its basically an "one or the other", which sucks alot of the fun, specially when you have to downgrade their device to put them back into the bordello, and upgrade all the way again to put them in their cell.

i cant stop thinking how good more clonning would be in the game, imagine the potential, basically every girl could have a "twin scene"(as a side note, he could do that using miss martian as well, which would add alot more to her).

Reactions: jarobr

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I think cloning every girl, would make the process of corrupting them less meaningful. As in we could have simply cloned them from the start and not bothered with the original.

In terms of story, I think it's simpler to just not needing to reset the device anymore. Once you've fully corrupted the girl. We can have the girl in her cell and at any point we can simply assign her to the MB. If we do that, her name still shows up in the cell, but we get a message that says she's not available tonight because she works. I believe that's simpler and better story-wise.
the reaso i disagree is because it would give a choice for people who dont want the sharing aspect of the bordello for their girls, and some would like a "fresh" version instead. maybe we could keep the clone instead of the og.

as for making the prossess less meaningful i disagree. you dont really lose anything from having them, from a gameplay or story perspective. since lex could always do that, he just didnt do it yet.

the same way he cloned galatea from superman(she is basically a buff supergirl), or audrey. even terra. all 3 are clones, with audrey basically being proof of the idea im giving, with the story being the same no matter which you pick to put in the cell.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Am I the only one who finds this BJ's position tiresome? Like at least show the entire body of the girl, Sunset has already shown that he can do more interesting BJ's poses so every time he does this position it feels very lazy and in the new update Lana has that same pose for her bj scene too View attachment 1906294
i agree, if he needs to reuse the same angle, at least make it from Pov. as that gives alot more interesting eyes and expressions. but we all know why this one is "the one".

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
the reaso i disagree is because it would give a choice for people who dont want the sharing aspect of the bordello for their girls, and some would like a "fresh" version instead. maybe we could keep the clone instead of the og.

as for making the prossess less meaningful i disagree. you dont really lose anything from having them, from a gameplay or story perspective. since lex could always do that, he just didnt do it yet.

the same way he cloned galatea from superman(she is basically a buff supergirl), or audrey. even terra. all 3 are clones, with audrey basically being proof of the idea im giving, with the story being the same no matter which you pick to put in the cell.
Like I said I feel it cheapens the effort we put into corrupting all those girls. Sure you would still have a Wonder Woman, a Batgirl, a Canary, etc, but it just feels different knowing that you control the genuine version. At least to me it makes a difference.

Yes, we've cloned a couple of girls in the game but it's not the same as cloning all of them. I don't know, the premise of the game is that you corrupt the real superheroines into doing your bidding, not that you get to use a bunch of sex dolls. The appeal is that you corrupt the virtuous heroines into doing things they wouldn't normally do. Clones are essentially blank slates, so where's the fun..?

Agree to disagree I guess... :cool:

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
I remembered the gangbang scenes and the villain scenes (Lobo, Deathstroke etc.) after I typed up my post. Those scenes are indeed worthwhile since they add something completely new for the girl.

I only considered the Private Room, which doubles Sunset's work for every girl for what's essentially a watered down version of their Cell content. It's neat, but I'd rather he continue Wonder Woman's interrogation in the Kasnia event or work on the Themyscira event instead of adding her Private Room scenes.
Meta Bordello is not a "a watered down version of their Cell content." Cell content is mind break and MB content is pure mind control. They both have different appeal to people

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
What a disappointing half update. Dig the new model, but was disappointed with the lazy selection of "costumes". I hope those that sub are speaking with their wallets.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
why is this same game taged futa/trans on other sites ?

as far as i played this game there is no such thing as futas and/or trans

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
What I really want to happen in the game, are heroines finally willing to make money for Luthor in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello, no more device resets.
Just them being sluts.
That is the whole point of corruption in the game. We dont need clones, we need full submission.
Making Luthor a true Alpha, deservingly with that 12th intellect level.

If there are ever going to be clones, then its for taking the heroines' place temporarily while the real ones spend vacations with Luthor somewhere off a private Island or something.

I think the whole Cell corruption is Sunsetrider's first phase.
The second phase of corruption will be somewhere else, wherein the heroines no longer need devices.
A new set of corruption, a second batch (of dance, spanking, strip, blowjob, sex, anal).

I believe the Cell contents are not the end of them.
I hope so.
vlc 2022-05-25 23-46-52-837.jpg

Also I wish this GUY shows up some day, he deserves it too.
Make a deal with Luthor, to open up a modeling agency for the heroines overseen by Darci herself.
She seems purposeless. Poor girl.
vlc 2022-05-25 23-47-07-373.jpg

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Here's my newest Costume Reference Guide, this one for Donna Troy. I really hope she gets new outfits (and a hair update to match her Golden Age look, similar to Batgirl's changing hairstyle for different outfits) in a future update.

DonnaTroy-Chart-1.jpg

Then again, given Donna's lack of appearances in other media and lower popularity, I'm not sure she'll see TOO much love in the future.

What I really want to happen in the game, are heroines finally willing to make money for Luthor in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello, no more device resets.
Just them being sluts.
That is the whole point of corruption in the game. We dont need clones, we need full submission.
Making Luthor a true Alpha, deservingly with that 12th intellect level.

Agreed. But I'm not sure we'll see it.

While we're on the topic of game critique, I think a BIG part of what's missing from Something Unlimited is that there is no fighting, which is a STAPLE of the super hero genre. I'll go more into it later, but I think one of the most underwhelming part of SU is Capturing the Heroines which could "easily" (relatively speaking) be turned into a turn based fight.

Could anyone with access to the game files be kind enough to post a textless version of the Menu Box? I'd like to use it in the Proof of Concept visualization for a new gameplay suggestion.

kringemaster

Jan 29, 2018
so i messed up and had to reset all the heroines back to the stage where they can be in Glamour/Bordello, but Zatanna isnt showing up. She worked before, but for some reason I cant put her in either of them

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes