Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Am I the only one who finds this BJ's position tiresome? Like at least show the entire body of the girl, Sunset has already shown that he can do more interesting BJ's poses so every time he does this position it feels very lazy and in the new update Lana has that same pose for her bj scene too View attachment 1906294
I wouldn't say tiresome exactly, but yeah it's not my favorite pose either. I prefer designs where the lady is lying on the bed propped on her elbows for example and Lex is standing. That way as you said you can see her whole body.

To be honest though on my personal mental list of improvements for the game, this doesn't rank too high.

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
All those girls are already finished. All the cell girls are finished, except for Mercy.

In fact every single girl in the game has been fucked EXCEPT for Catwoman. She hasn't gotten any content since she was introduced. o_O
Yes, they're fucked but some aren't broken and the dialogues don't make sense.

so, anyone else annoyed some girls dont update their dialogue after they "accept" being Lex playthings? i just checked donna BJ, and she is angry at him, but if you pick anal, she is all happy and wanting it.

she is far from the only one, its already disapointing how there are some girls who wont give in like WW or artemis. but to have some that do, still be against, when they are supposed to be all in?
Absolutely, A LOT of dialogue should be updated. I have a feeling every update is done sloppy.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Neither of these options worked for me is there another option?
Does Darci have her slut costume yet? She appears in this when she gives you the option of nicknames (after anal sex 3 times).

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
What? No. A lot of the Bordello scenes are missing.
True, but the Bordello is a bonus at this point, after the Cells replaced it as the main thing (though it started out the opposite).
Someone in this thread once said that when you can fuck a woman in all three holes, they consider them finished, and I mostly agree with that definition. When Wonder Woman is added to the Bordello, all we'll really get is more of the same that we already have (especially since she's in a brainwashed state and it doesn't advance the story in any way).

Reactions: vireker

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
When Wonder Woman is added to the Bordello, all we'll really get is more of the same that we already have (especially since she's in a brainwashed state and it doesn't advance the story in any way).
It's true that the cells have a lot more content to offer than the handful of MB scenes, so I believe the way to go for the MB is to simply use it as a means to forward the story a little. MB was supposed to be a core premise of the plot, maybe it's time to bring it back at least a little.

For example some of the girls that have already been fully broken (Batgirl, Stargirl, etc) could be sent to the MB without needing to be brainwashed anymore. This could be done by no longer needing to reset their device. Simply assign them to the MB and if you go to their cell, a message will tell you they are not available tonight. The dialogue for the MB scenes can be slightly changed to reflect they are fully conscious now.

Also this opens up more possibilities imo. We've seen Bullock and Flash sniffing around Glamour Slam. I've said before that Bullock can find out the truth and being corrupt can keep quiet in exchange for access to the MB and Lex can ask a conscious Batgirl to keep him happy. Flash can be told the girls are good lookalikes so he can indulge without feeling guilty, only for Lex to blackmail him later.

And it wouldn't take too many renders for these. Seriously so many things can be done to add some spice in the game and forward the story (MB or otherwise) without huge effort, but I'm afraid we'll just keep getting new characters..

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I think I finally reached my limit with this game. It became soooo predictable: visit cell 3 times, dance 3 times, strip twice, blowjob 3 times, sex 3 times, anal 3 times, nickname and leash. Rinse and repeat with every girl in cell. I realised I didn't even bother with the dialogues anymore because they're also all the same: "Lex, you're horrible", "uh, I can't pleasure myself?", "fine, another blowjob", etc. Right now, the only thing that matters to me is seeing the different sex postions and ahegao faces.

All that's left for me are the Art Packs because his art is undoubtly incredible and worthy. Too bad it's missing some scenes.

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
Hey guys I encounter some bug here, when I visited Galatea enough times to unlock the Action option I found Dance,Blow job and Anal(normal would be just dance). At first I did not took it serious but as my playthrough went further I found that the text for titjob,sex,anal are bugged cause they played out as if I played the action multiple times even if I click it for the first time.I try to restart the game and use cheat to straghtly unlock Galatea yet the bug remain.
Anyone could be kind enough to show me how to fix it?
Something Unlimited 2022_7_5 8_56_24.png

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys I encounter some bug here, when I visited Galatea enough times to unlock the Action option I found Dance,Blow job and Anal(normal would be just dance). At first I did not took it serious but as my playthrough went further I found that the text for titjob,sex,anal are bugged cause they played out as if I played the action multiple times even if I click it for the first time.I try to restart the game and use cheat to straghtly unlock Galatea yet the bug remain.
Anyone could be kind enough to show me how to fix it?
View attachment 1907997
It's most likely due to you using cheats (due to the order you play things) though maybe its something related to the connections with supergirl but I cannot be sure. That being said it could be a different bug.

Its best to only really use the cheats for money and hiring if you are trying to do a full playthrough.

Reactions: Testerguy19

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Got a new PC so old saves are gone. Used cheat right off the bat to skip grind, even though it's still grind with cheats. And then BOOM the press labs gets sent to office bug says hi, the game-breaking bug that's been around since at least 2019.
1656988293280.png

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes