Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a date for the update? I’m planning to play it again and I don’t want to start a new game if an update is coming soon

Reactions: evilkitty97

[fedexweb]

Sep 18, 2018
Just for fun, I started binge-watching the original Batman: The Animated Series. 60 Episodes produced for Season 1, that all aired in the same season year (92-93)? (Actually 65, but five were held back until the fall, so they were lumped in with Season 2).

That's a lot of episodes for ANY show in one year/season, let alone an animated series! WB must have really been working overtime to put all of those episodes together to be released back to back like that!

I'm sure some footage/cell animation was recycled to stretch things of course, but still...

These days, if we get say 10-13 episodes in a season, we call that good.

Seasons 2 and 3 aren't nearly as long of course.

It's fun to see Bruce Timm's animated characters again after all these years though! That Isis is one well trained kitty, just sayin...

View attachment 1972179

SR7's Catwoman has bigger boobies of course! Maybe SU Lex will get to play with them some day...

And then, if you haven't already, you have to watch Superman the animated series,

KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
Is there a trigger for Metallo? After he's been freed from prison, I get told that he is now available for hire, but he never shows up in the Legion Hideout.

• Sad

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
can I cheat to get crush without doing the meta missions with lobo?
You can cheat unlock any vilain/heroine/infinite $, though it could crap out the game if you go too wild too early (the game barely works as is, cheating yourself to every girl day 1 will make it assplode)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You can cheat unlock any vilain/heroine/infinite $, though it could crap out the game if you go too wild too early (the game barely works as is, cheating yourself to every girl day 1 will make it assplode)
ok when is a good time to cheat to get crush? when do you normally unlock her?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
At least do the prison and yacht/halloween events, though you could always unlock her day 1, it doesn't really matter. Just don't be surprised if you lock yourself out of 1/2 the game

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
if you have all the first 12 heroines capture it should be fine. It may stop you from being able to unlock lobo scenes and to be able to see his initial dialogue but I don't think it'll skip anything else aside from the initial two interactions with crush before she is captured (talk scenes).

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
if you have all the first 12 heroines capture it should be fine. It may stop you from being able to unlock lobo scenes and to be able to see his initial dialogue but I don't think it'll skip anything else aside from the initial two interactions with crush before she is captured (talk scenes).
what about unlocking the devices should I wait before unlocking them?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes