DontKnow82

Oct 23, 2020
how do you use 7zip? do i use the default mac program first then use 7zip or what? It doesn't seem to be like any program im familiar with.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
i cant seem to set girls in the bordello and strip club?is this a bug or am i missing something?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
i cant seem to set girls in the bordello and strip club?is this a bug or am i missing something?
What do you mean exactly? You can't get them in the 2nd and 3rd stage of the Strip Club? To get them there and into the Bordello, you first need to upgrade their mind control Devices in LexCorp. Have you done this and yet still can't assign the girls?

For the Bordello, pretty much all girls have content for the Rooms but not the Private and Exhibition. You can assign them there, but you wont see anything.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Does someone knows how fix zattana? it appears like she was assigned yo the brothel or the vlub but she is not anywhere

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I restarted my game and now I can't progress the glam slam storyline, I can't get the option to get anymore superheroes what is wrong?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I restarted my game and now I can't progress the glam slam storyline, I can't get the option to get anymore superheroes what is wrong?
You need to capture the heroines available and get the heroines via Tala first.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You need to capture the heroines available and get the heroines via Tala first.
thanks I can't getto capture hawkgirl, I did the heist and when I go to the lab no cutscene, NVM I had to talk to roulette again after a day

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes