Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Viressa
Yes but, there is the problem, some change should be necessary even if the poses are the same, and I tell they are mediocrity because the path of each heroine is the same, it should change and each girl should be more fleshed out, their story since even the story is the same, like I said, WW paths, galateia, etc...

my problem is they do not up their game in this, it is all the same, when you unlock the girls to go to the cells, after some time you should be able to make them 'dance', later 'strip', and then 'special', on the club if you so desire with each girl having different phrases while doing it since before unlocking the last upgrade they are 'mute', afterward you could send them to bordello either to one on one sex, and when you finish said path like vixen and huntress tell they find it sexy being free and later forgetting everything, this way they become 'slaves' and able to do orgies on the bordello and talk while at it, and on the 'cells' you could design where she would go.

the way the game is now even if they add thousands of heroines not will change, you just focus on the 'one' you like more, since there is no difference even if their bodies are the same.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Viressa
Yes but, there is the problem, some change should be necessary even if the poses are the same, and I tell they are mediocrity because the path of each heroine is the same, it should change and each girl should be more fleshed out, their story since even the story is the same, like I said, WW paths, galateia, etc...

my problem is they do not up their game in this, it is all the same, when you unlock the girls to go to the cells, after some time you should be able to make them 'dance', later 'strip', and then 'special', on the club if you so desire with each girl having different phrases while doing it since before unlocking the last upgrade they are 'mute', afterward you could send them to bordello either to one on one sex, and when you finish said path like vixen and huntress tell they find it sexy being free and later forgetting everything, this way they become 'slaves' and able to do orgies on the bordello and talk while at it, and on the 'cells' you could design where she would go.

the way the game is now even if they add thousands of heroines not will change, you just focus on the 'one' you like more, since there is no difference even if their bodies are the same.
that would require work and effort why do that when you can Splooge out the same stuff over and over and get paid bank?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
that would require work and effort why do that when you can Splooge out the same stuff over and over and get paid bank?
If you look at this game as vehicle to fund his superheroine art projects this all makes a lot more sense. The game itself very secondary.

[fedexweb]

Sep 18, 2018
don't know if it counts but the kasnian maid,also appeared in Jl....she the one who poisons audrey's dad
Yes, you are right, but for now I am going to limit myself to focus on the main characters, maybe later I will make a special section, where I include all the maids, henchmen (penguin), guards and everything else. First I have to find the images without background.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I think this game demonstrates that Lex Luthor does, in fact, have a superpower (as well as a crippling sex addiction)
By my estimates, he is capable of 30 - 41 orgasms. Every night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(NOTE: These numbers do not take into account events such as the Yacht Party, the Yacht Costume Party, or the Prison Event.)

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think this game demonstrates that Lex Luthor does, in fact, have a superpower (as well as a crippling sex addiction)
By my estimates, he is capable of 30 - 41 orgasms. Every night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(NOTE: These numbers do not take into account events such as the Yacht Party, the Yacht Costume Party, or the Prison Event.)
You aren't wrong! Why else would I do this for the SU Sprite Re-Mix and Fan-Art thread?

It's possible for Lex to bang almost all of these gals in the same night in SU, once he's captured/recruited almost all of these gals, and has access to a couple of places via the teleporter...

BTW, the no collars thing in my silly pic is because at this point Lex has fully corrupted all of thes gals, and they've all accepted being in his harem, ot that's my story anyways... Big Black Cock and all that!

Back to your point though, my logic is that Lex had some sort of 'origin story' accident in a fight with some superheroine that massively increased his libido levels...

Anyways, yeah the game could use a bit of tweaking, maybe giving Lex a Libido level stat or limit his nightly visits via a timer or something, but yeah that's probably not gonna happen.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the last update was meant to have the mercy content, but it was pushed back... i thought they would release it later, but are they really going to push it all the way into the next cycle?

which raises the question, are they going to release "less stuff" because of that? or is that the new development way? promisse something, not release it, push to the next update, and then blame that update from being smaller on the stuff that was pushed back?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes