ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
i found a bug where some action or costume already unlocked where i just capture the girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i dont know how many of these bug on other girl and how i can get rid of this bug, it was never show in previous version. Do i need to delete my save to get rid of this bug? if so how can i delete it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
i found a bug where some action or costume already unlocked where i just capture the girl

i dont know how many of these bug on other girl and how i can get rid of this bug, it was never show in previous version. Do i need to delete my save to get rid of this bug? if so how can i delete it?
Seems to be for everyone, on both new and old saves.
Yet another example of how buggy the game has become with each new update

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
So how complete is this game actually? Like is this game even close to done? Halfway? Just kinda curious since I first checked it out a couple of years ago.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So how complete is this game actually? Like is this game even close to done? Halfway? Just kinda curious since I first checked it out a couple of years ago.
It's hard question to answer as the game is intended to have multiple endings but none of the endings have been added but the quick answer is that it is not close to ending I think but a lot of the base content is done.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's hard question to answer as the game is intended as the game is intended to have multiple endings but none of the endings have been added but the quick answer is that it is not close to ending I think but a lot of the base content is done.
I don't think the Dev even knows, he is probably will continue making content as long as people are interested and the money flows in. I could be wrong, but I don't see any steps taken towards a conclusion and just more stuff added as fluff.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
I like this game my only problem is that they do not gamble, every girl's breasts are the same size, WW, superwoman, galatea, etc. breasts should be bigger, some girls should have smaller breasts, ass same thing, every ass is the same size, i think just donna troy look slightly different, but even so they should gamble more like it is right now the only difference between the girls are the face and skin tone and even some poses are the same.
another thing should be paths, everygirls should have a different one, and even a specialized, WW anal should be earlier than sex, and Lex should humiliate her for it, maybe even put a scene where he ties her and sodomizes her while asking questions, WW is just the one I more focused because she seemed the first to 'break' from the dance>strip;spank>handjob;blowjob>sex>anal.

I even dare say they should make it possible to 'slave' the girls, the ending conversation with the huntress and vixen is an example, their dancing stripping and special at the club should be different after conquering them, making they talk or something like this, the same thing as bordello, after they become 'slaves' they should talk, etc, and scenes should change based on their personality, vixen being a slut, WW becoming a masochist that likes to be humiliated, Supergirls a masochist that gets off on pain since she never 'felt' it...

anyway, this isn't a rant since the game is big but I think they should have gambled higher, this has potential but is buried underneath mediocrity.

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I like this game my only problem is that they do not gamble, every girl's breasts are the same size, WW, superwoman, galatea, etc. breasts should be bigger, some girls should have smaller breasts, ass same thing, every ass is the same size, i think just donna troy look slightly different, but even so they should gamble more like it is right now the only difference between the girls are the face and skin tone and even some poses are the same.
another thing should be paths, everygirls should have a different one, and even a specialized, WW anal should be earlier than sex, and Lex should humiliate her for it, maybe even put a scene where he ties her and sodomizes her while asking questions, WW is just the one I more focused because she seemed the first to 'break' from the dance>strip;spank>handjob;blowjob>sex>anal.

I even dare say they should make it possible to 'slave' the girls, the ending conversation with the huntress and vixen is an example, their dancing stripping and special at the club should be different after conquering them, making they talk or something like this, the same thing as bordello, after they become 'slaves' they should talk, etc, and scenes should change based on their personality, vixen being a slut, WW becoming a masochist that likes to be humiliated, Supergirls a masochist that gets off on pain since she never 'felt' it...

anyway, this isn't a rant since the game is big but I think they should have gambled higher, this has potential but is buried underneath mediocrity.
You had me at Wonder Woman..
M-m-milk on your face...gif

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Eh, there's some body type variation. Not a lot, but that's more a limitation of the source material: Superheroines tend to have very samey "generic model with D-cup titties" body types in actual comic book art. It'd feel wrong if, say, WW had an exaggerated Ara Ara body type with titties twice the size of her head and hips twice the width of her shoulders, or if Supergirl was a loli. (Thank god this game has no actual lolis, I'm... uncomfortable enough with characters like Jinx.)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes