Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
is mercy bugged? I'm trying to unlock long haired lingerie, long haired naked and naked costumes. View attachment 1946606 I can get her strip for me but they won't show up in costumes. does anyone else has this problem?
A bug that has been there for awhile. Whenever Mercy get a update hopefully it will get fixed.
Since they added the version of Harley Quinn from the Harley Quinn show any plans of adding Poison Ivy too?
It is mentioned a lot in the discord so maybe some day.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
SU_2.3.7 2022-07-25 08-57-02-402 (2).jpg

Saw this bug for the first time, I definitely screamed "Hera" from this nightmare that I really thought was just a comedic edit in this game thread. But it exists, yet still in version 2.3.7. Boner kill.

Hope it gets fixed.
I dont really have influence to reach the Dev about this, hoping someone here does.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1948423

Saw this bug for the first time, I definitely screamed "Hera" from this nightmare that I really thought was just a comedic edit in this game thread. But it exists, yet still in version 2.3.7. Boner kill.

Hope it gets fixed.
I dont really have influence to reach the Dev about this, hoping someone here does.
I talked to SR7 about this once and he said he wants to do a small change to one of her outfits and he'll fix it little things with her cell when he does that. Probably won't be soon though.

Apr 10, 2020
i've downloaded Keka and tried even using the chmod +x terminal command, but I can't seem to find a way to make this work on my mac. I can't be the only one!!!
Understand your frustration. But I did get it to work (twice now!). I did not download anything. I used the terminal command as you did (there is something about getting the spaces right in another post) and dragged SU_2.3.7mac (found by rightclick game>package contents>contents) into the terminal and entered. You won't have authority to open the game first try, but will have to agree to open second try. And fair warning the game then takes a long time bouncing up and down before main menu pops up (at that point I thought it did not work, but the fact it is no longer telling you that you can't open it means it is working).

At least this is what I remember. Hope it works. If not search chmod in the forum.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Does anyone else crash when they try to use the leash with wonderwoman in the club? or any idea how to fix it?
Could be because you have someone (other than Giganta) posted at the Glamour Slam. I had this problem too but then I removed the villain posted there and her scene showed up for me again.

• Wow
Reactions: evilkitty97
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes