H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I'm stuck for Prison Break outs, I've stolen the tech core piece, but I cant seem to execute the actual event, am I missing something? Is this a bug? and mercy is set as my henchwomen. NVM I just needed to wait 7 days

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I just came back to this game after a long time and check the changelog. Who is Lana Lang, Cassie, Donna Troy? I can't find them in the capture menu in defense quarter. Also, is there a list of all the girls that have gangbang scenes?

Dec 24, 2020
Hi. I just came back to this game after a long time and check the changelog. Who is Lana Lang, Cassie, Donna Troy? I can't find them in the capture menu in defense quarter. Also, is there a list of all the girls that have gangbang scenes?
Lana Lang is an ex-gf of Superman from the TV series. You obtain her by first compelting Darci's training and then talking to her.
Cassie and Donna are Wonder Girls, you can obtain them by talking to Roulette in the GS and then capturing them.

For gangbang scenes, I believe there is Artemis, Batgirl, Miss Martian, Supergirl, Terra and Vixen

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Lana Lang is an ex-gf of Superman from the TV series. You obtain her by first compelting Darci's training and then talking to her.
Cassie and Donna are Wonder Girls, you can obtain them by talking to Roulette in the GS and then capturing them.

For gangbang scenes, I believe there is Artemis, Batgirl, Miss Martian, Supergirl, Terra and Vixen
Darci? GS?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I do not agree with your list rankings but i do appreciate the idea of ranking the Slut Costumes.
Well of course, everyone's list will be different :)

Thanks, I thought I'd just rank how they look in the costumes. After all, a while back everyone (me included) was posting a ranking for the girls in general. In that one for example, Batgirl was top of my list lol

Dec 24, 2020
Figured I may as well post some of my fanedits here. They're not too crazy, just some of the girls on the street for kind of a prostitute vibe. Hope you guys enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(PS, I saw that my Wonder Girls edit I did a few months back got posted on this thread back in May. Nice! :))

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes