Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Something Wonderful approaches!
Looking at this and the previous teaser my guess is this update will have some cell introductions between wonder girls and wonder woman.

Maybe some lesbian scenes like glatea and Maxima or Cheshire and Artemis

BUT we will not get any new locations
All the updates have been pretty small this year I doubt we are getting Themyscira kasnia or party events this year

Reactions: LordPalpatine
Dec 24, 2020
Genuinely wondering if anyone else experiencing issues with Zatanna in regards to her "vampire-like" costume not showing up at all since like 2.3.6?
It wasn't fixed in 2.3.7 and Im starting to wonder if this is on purpose by SunsetRiders to go back and do it again as people didn't really love her outfits. (On Mac btw)

Anyone experiencing it too?
Yep, I get the same thing

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Not being pushy, debating on to download current or wait for next update depending on how soon it is due.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Genuinely wondering if anyone else experiencing issues with Zatanna in regards to her "vampire-like" costume not showing up at all since like 2.3.6?
It wasn't fixed in 2.3.7 and Im starting to wonder if this is on purpose by SunsetRiders to go back and do it again as people didn't really love her outfits. (On Mac btw)

Anyone experiencing it too?
I have the bug too

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I can't unlock Circe I did both the yacht and Halloween event but still nothing

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
No
I see GS does a lot of marvel characters as bonus renders,is it a recent thing or was he always doing things like that? I rarely visit his patreon so I don't know. Do you guys think he got bored with SU? I wouldn't mind a marvel game but honestly it seems like there is still so much to do so If he wanted to end SU now (next couple of months), It would look very unfinished imo.

No. Not a recent thing. Early on he said that the only reason he went with a DC game instead of a Marvel based game was Oni was already doing Rogue Like.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Not being pushy, debating on to download current or wait for next update depending on how soon it is due.
I would probably wait 2 weeksish for the next release.
Is there any way/mod to have gallery scenes with the text? i tried searching but found nothing, and this thread is pretty damn big.
No current way to do that.
Will we get Mercy this update along with the event?
We do not know. I am guessing Mercy might be one of the teaser posts though or a backup teaser if stuff gets delayed.

kjwick

Sep 1, 2017
You can actually rollback some of the cell scenes by using regedit. Be careful though because screwing around with it to much might bork your saves.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
I would probably wait 2 weeksish for the next release.

No current way to do that.

We do not know. I am guessing Mercy might be one of the teaser posts though or a backup teaser if stuff gets delayed.
When it is planned to continue the main content in the game .

Not adding new girls.

And whether pregnancy will be added to the game.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes