TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
My favourite scene in this game has to be the Louis Lane Handjob scene. The facial expressions + writing take it to a next level. I hope some of the static scenes get upgraded to include movement and become more expressive with the faces shown. Like in some scene it's written that their tongue is hanging out but image is static with their mouth closed..

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
but i already upgrate to full Tala's store items and doesent apear in the option to buy it
Maybe it needs a day or two to appear after upgrading?.. This is from the guide listed in the OP (Original Post)

11) Use the Leash? – Purchase the Magic Collar from Tala, go to Lex’s Living
Quarters Menu and equip it.

Dec 24, 2020
Bit of a stretch but does anyone know how to edit the in-game dialogue? Was thinking of adding a few touches here and there to make things a bit kinkier for my tastes but... well it's a lot more complicated than renpy games that's for sure.
Anything? Like which folder to access it in dnspy?

GreenRiddle

Nov 21, 2019
I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but am I the only one here surprised that Death from Sandman hasn't been floated around as an option for Tala to summon yet? Tala's summoning ritual is right out of Sandman #1 (and that ritual was specifically meant to capture Death), so it seems really obvious. Plus she's made an animated appearance so it's not like she'd be too out of place.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but am I the only one here surprised that Death from Sandman hasn't been floated around as an option for Tala to summon yet? Tala's summoning ritual is right out of Sandman #1 (and that ritual was specifically meant to capture Death), so it seems really obvious. Plus she's made an animated appearance so it's not like she'd be too out of place.
It could work but wouldn't that mean that Lex is going to die soon if she gets summoned?

Reactions: Testerguy19

GreenRiddle

Nov 21, 2019
It could work but wouldn't that mean that Lex is going to die soon if she gets summoned?
I see where you're coming from, but it isn't like Lex hasn't had all kinds of asspulls in this game to explain why he can get with ABC without XYZ happening to him. I'm sure there's some kind of spell or technology that could explain why he's not gonna die

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes