Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Gotta say, I rather miss when the updates got delayed but had at least 75% of what they promised for said update rather than updates in time but lacking in content promised.

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Lacking?Its not lacking its like totally nithing new two scenes with Mercy and thats all
Well I wanted to be nice, but yeah two scenes are rough for an update, especially for me as I play on mac and the game is like 10gbs, so an update just for two scenes and I think an upgraded UI is really not that nice of them, apparently they also laid the groundwork for the new event, if that makes them have less problems then great I guess, but we shall see when October comes around.

Dec 24, 2020
Gotta say... this is the most disappointing update imo
I like the world map addition fine, and the Mercy scenes are decent
But seriously... that's it!!! Nothing else in here we can access. I would have been at least somewhat happy if Mercy could have finally gotten her leash scenes and slut costume but nothing.
I guess I'm excited as to what the Themyscura update will entail, especially with Grail in it... but come on, they really had to tease us like this? Again!

Last edited:

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Gotta say... this is the most disappointing update imo
I like the world map addition fine, and the Mercy scenes are decent
But seriously... that's it!!! Nothing else in here we can access. I would have been at least somewhat happy if Mercy could have finally gotten her leash scenes and slut costume but nothing.
Yeah...Honestly I would have preferred if they took like 4 months for the update you know, like yeah people here would complain about the time is taking but that always happens in every thread, but like ok sunset is moving, say that to the patreons, say that the update is delayed and then in October release both mercy and about 50% of themyscira, that would be a bit better than well this.

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah...Honestly I would have preferred if they took like 4 months for the update you know, like yeah people here would complain about the time is taking but that always happens in every thread, but like ok sunset is moving, say that to the patreons, say that the update is delayed and then in October release both mercy and about 50% of themyscira, that would be a bit better than well this.
I agree. Sure delays suck but at least most of the time when they happened the updates themselves had a decent amount of content. You can literally get all the content of this update in like 5 minutes, not even.

Reactions: Grimlock99
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes