Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
this thread gets so toxic when a new update is out its sad that everyone complains about everything instead of moving on to another game like complaining will change anything just interesting seeing all the saltyness honesty
This happens a lot (almost everywhere), the only way is to either check up a bit here and there and just get off the internet literally. Don't any of you have studies/work or a better wank or sex to do?

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
It always amazes me in every update how a lot of people suddenly appear to defend them because:
1: We are "pirating" the game so we shouldnt have an opinion. Which is false, the game is totally free because the moment he charges for it DC is going to go berserk on his ass. So he charges for the patreon, not the game.
2: They are "amateur developers" so they cant really do everything right. Except they could, you now, be amateur developers who dont hype up updates only to go back at the last minute.
3: Go to other games if you dont like this one. Which is stupid because i totally can shit on a bad product like a film, videogame, book or else if I find it shitty. Which this is.

Guy literally got paid 4 months to make a sole update (mercy + lang), and people are defending him. The need for hentai pussy makes people mad or something.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SomethingUnlimited-2.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
-i found the grey "mom"in the hideout
-i go the cell of wonder woman
-again the hideout with Myrina Grail and ww.
-don´t tell there is the event end for now :cry:

Reactions: evilkitty97

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
DELAFIL and UPLOADHAVEN slow af :(
I don't know why uploaders switched from WORKUPLOAD, GOFILE, ANONFILES or PIXELDRAIN.
Pixeldrain and Gofile are pretty good (though on Gofile when I click a download link it takes me to the homepage and I have to go back a page and pixeldrain has download limits), however, Workupload is slow for me for some reason on most days and is heavily inconsistent with speeds.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
same ol bs as usual I see.
I am curious though if anyone dug through the asset files to find all of this work thats supposedly done but not implemented yet?
post pictures if so cause it would be better to talk about those instead of focusing on the existing ""content"" with this update.

Reactions: Genradragon
Aug 25, 2017
from what I understand we need to wait till October to start the event and january to finish it. This means we will start the event in march as in October and January sunset will *insert bullshit here* and thus can only give us an update with half of a girl's content.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes