Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I swear to god this game hasn't had a new idea in five years. They've even walked back some of the mechanics, like the private bordello rooms and the surveillance room. Hell, the whole bordello has been forgotten about. What's really fucking crazy is that this dude makes six fucking figures. He makes TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND dollars a year. It's not unreasonable to think that the total cost of this entire project will hit a million dollars next year.

And he issues updates with a total of two new scenes.
For the last few years on several occasions, he either delivers updates that are 1/3, 1/4 or just half of it. If it's a fully complete update it's a W for sure, but how many times can you do that? Like for a certain girl, that's okay, but events or just other girls do not live up to the potential.

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
For the last few years on several occasions, he either delivers updates that are 1/3, 1/4 or just half of it. If it's a fully complete update it's a W for sure, but how many times can you do that? Like for a certain girl, that's okay, but events or just other girls do not live up to the potential.
This thread and I have been over the theories about why the update rate is what it is, and I've said it before I believe it's because he won't hire a coder and abandon fungus and just focus on the art. No disrespect intended to sunset, but his talent is art.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hell, the whole bordello has been forgotten about.
If there's one thing that makes me sad it's this.. I mean don't get me wrong, I look forward to the Themiscyra event and I like that he adds new ladies, but the MB was such an integral part of the main story and it's become all but irrelevant.. I wish he goes back and completes the MB content for at least the most popular names before adding new characters.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
A bit unrelated but... I feel like the "animated" tag should be canned. Now, yes, there are a few animations, but he has stopped animating all the scenes for a few years now. (Unless you count 2 frame changes animation)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
2: They are "amateur developers" so they cant really do everything right. Except they could, you now, be amateur developers who dont hype up updates only to go back at the last minute.
I completely disagree with this. Google defines the word "amateur" as:
1. a person who engages in a pursuit, especially a sport, on an unpaid rather than a professional basis.
2. a person who is incompetent or inept at a particular activity.

The guy gets paid. That alone completely invalidates any "but dey amuhtures" defense. If you get paid to do it, you ain't an "amateur" by definition. People too often confuse that word with "part time."

Definition 2 on the other hand...

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I've been waiting years to finally fuck Mercy, and I've never really been into WW or any of the amazons, so it's not a big deal for me. That said, if even half of what people say about this update are even remotely true, I completely understand the vitriol.

Updates have long been lackluster for years, and the only thing that's kept me coming back was the art- but even that's starting to lose its novelty, considering the lack of variety in body types only gets more and more apparent with each additional character.

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Finally waited for about an hour and half of downloading the zip file, then replaced the data in the new version to 2.3.7. (current version on Mac rn). I'll see what I can get out of it and write something here later.

Edit: Okay, I like the worldmap so far. Had my first sex scene with Mercy and it's pretty hot, both of em naked and sweating.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
I am waiting to try out Tori's one. Autumn Falls, Elsa Jean, Kendra Sunderland, Mia Malkova and Riley Reid are high on my list. Just wanting the sleeves only. Destroya is pretty fantastic, legit. Felt the tightness through and I think I might have become addicted lol
easy there stallion!
yes, it can be quite addicted. I pretty much destroyed Tori..

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
How can I unlock Zatanna's third suit and Galatea's fourth? I can't unlock it. I read that there was a bug. I don't know if they fixed it but there is no way.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
What's the current status of Rebuilt version? I remember playing this game like 3 years ago and clunky engine was such a slog to get through.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well, always astounding how little this dev does from release to release and still makes 6 figures a year. Some things never change, even in this day and age one can make the most money out of the sheer stupidity of people. Sometimes I play with the idea becoming a patron for one of the devs, but in cases like these I am very happy being a pirate.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
How can I unlock Zatanna's third suit and Galatea's fourth? I can't unlock it. I read that there was a bug. I don't know if they fixed it but there is no way.
To get them I just kept visiting her and running through each option on repeat at least twice

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes