Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
i have done the sex scenes with mercy met the gray girl in the legion and now that ? is that the whole update? How do you travel to the Amazon Island?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Well, always astounding how little this dev does from release to release and still makes 6 figures a year. Some things never change, even in this day and age one can make the most money out of the sheer stupidity of people. Sometimes I play with the idea becoming a patron for one of the devs, but in cases like these I am very happy being a pirate.
I honestly don't understand the world we live in anymore. I feel like at least half of the world population turned into 1940s tier level grifters.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah...Honestly I would have preferred if they took like 4 months for the update you know, like yeah people here would complain about the time is taking but that always happens in every thread, but like ok sunset is moving, say that to the patreons, say that the update is delayed and then in October release both mercy and about 50% of themyscira, that would be a bit better than well this.
This thinking is how we are where we are at now. He was posting this much content on the monthly and announced we would get more content if he waited a month. Double the content right? No. We get as much content as the monthly but now at two months instead of one. We got double the content for maybe the first year. Then it fell off.

Truth is, the developers in this genre are starting to get paid to not work more than they are. It's far more rewarding to give you a little content and stretch it out years vs having to actually work hard to produce something of value. Mostly because it's value is far far less than what it's being sold for. And the devlopers are not the ones that set the price. The buyers do.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
I wonder how Sunset's patrons are reacting to his lie on Patreon? Are they dickriding him? Or have they finally found some common sense and started to call him out on his bullshit? There's no way they can defend him when the changelog contains stuff that the update does not.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
how do you unlock the new event?
Assuming you've got WW captured and in the cells, go to the Hideout.
You may need to do it for a few days before it triggers.

Then go and get WW from the cells.

Don't get your hopes up, the Themyscara visit doesn't happen in this update.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I wonder how Sunset's patrons are reacting to his lie on Patreon? Are they dickriding him? Or have they finally found some common sense and started to call him out on his bullshit? There's no way they can defend him when the changelog contains stuff that the update does not.
Check discord too

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes