Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ser

Even so, there is a very very easy fix to this problem:

You set the story so that before you can go to thymiscira, you have to do some heists etc. And add sex scenes at the legion hideout during these days. This way you would have real content for 3 girls, and hype people for next update. Not much effort really.

Then you could do 2-3 cycles of thymiscira updates, without angering people at all. Hell, I bet you could have delayed 1st update a month with the hype.

This is not laziness really, just plain stupid.
This, exactly. Why didn't he go with a precise plan if he has all this roadmap laid out? It sounds like utter bs to me.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok since this is starting to feel like a court case drama of sorts, I just wonder, why didn't SR7 release the Mercy update prior, literally if you swapped it back a few months ago it would be whole and complete. If he did that previously, there might have been a chance of nickname and even a slut outfit for Mercy. So at this point you guys have pointed it out, her content is like 95% done basically if we go by a few numbers.

We're not going into the reason on why he's greedy/excuses/can't deliver promises/time scheduling interference business etc. But this will all go back to the roadmap plans nevertheless; if he said "oh hey the Amazonians + Themiscyra event will be coming in two months, here's part 1 then part 2!" would work out. There's so much miscommunication (found the right word for that) makes me thing is he really bad at socializing. Hey, I'm socially anxious irl and online too, but your ability/job as a creator, a game maker sometimes dictates what to do and taking control. If he had a good vision, it wouldn't be like that. It's a bit like DC/WB (which I hope they're improving rn), so again I reiterate using the crowd psychology effect (divide and mob mentality too), it's also how he thinks he's got that authority as a singular entity. His personality is probably why it drove away the team and reverting to one man army job when we know he's incapable of doing so in the last few years, but SR never listens, ever.

So I urge any of you who have not played/downloaded the recent version or the last few versions, maybe really wait until the end of the year, I will say that all content will be worthwhile because the buildup and content will feel much longer and bigger.
Yeah, I certainly agree that listing all of the other stuff that they had ready for 2.3.9 that isn't in 2.3.8 was definitely a mis-step on the developers part, and all of the dissatisfaction about the false advertising in the changelog is certainly deserved. That doesn't mean that that stuff isn't ready to go for 2.3.9, but of course we have no way of knowing.

If the SU team has been focusing on finally tackling the game overhaul, for realz this time, I'm still pretty excited about that. The game has been pretty stable for me lately, knock on wood, but there are still glitches (girls I can't assign that I should be able to and such). If the new map is an indicator that said overhaul is finally happening, this is good news.

The developer just shouldn't have shot themselves in the foot listing all of those other assets that, as far as I can tell, aren't in the 2.3.8 sprite collection. That's on them. I think if they had said 'yeah lots of stuff being worked on, here's a bit of content in the meantime to tide you over!' talking ONLY about Mercy, Grail, Myrina and whatever bug fixes were actually done, plus the map thing, people would be less grumbly. Dunno if they can edit said release log to reduce the hate mail going forward, or put an addendum on said release log, but at this point I do think a little damage control is in order.

I'm optimistic about 2.3.9, and I enjoyed finally getting to bang Mercy in her room in the meantime. I just have learned to not expect much, so I'm not as disappointed as others are, particularly IF they are indeed finally doing the overhaul thing. That's a big undertaking that people won't necessarily be able to see until it's actually ready for prime time.

My two cents. Developer shot themselves in the foot by over-promising then under-delivering, it's an old story here on F-95, but at least the game isn't abandoned, and most people here aren't Gunsmoke Patreon patrons.

As for toxic threads, I stay away from the Milfy City and a few other specific game threads these days, so yeah that's definitely a thing...

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this is a new low, even for "something unfinished" that has been padding changelogs for years.
Also, super nice that if you have a save with a broken Zatanna, you're shit out of luck and need to start from scratch for her silver age costume.

Reactions: Owlman8497
Oct 20, 2018
Hello, I would like to translate the game's lines into my language, because I can't stand not understanding the dialogues.
Does anyone know how to do this? Do I have to extract the files?
If possible, could you tell me the names of the programs I will need.
About what happened, I hope it is an error on his part and that he will send the correct update.

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Not sure if this part is a necessary step but talk to Roulette about Wonder Girls and getting the ability to capture them. Then go to the legion hideout for a cutscene where Grail is introduced. After that, capture wonder woman and talk to her in her prison cell. No idea on what to do after that.
how do i capture wonder girls

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
World Map
Offworld Map

3 Backgrounds

- Mercy Graves Content
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Sex Cumshot Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Cell Anal Cumshot Scenes

- Themyscira Event

Island Map

29 Backgrounds

- Alexa Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Artemis Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Amazons Content
- Misczon 1 Costume
- Misczon 2 Costume
- Misczon 3 Costume

- Grail Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume
- Legion Intro Scene

- Guards Content
- Normal Costume (White)
- Naked Costume (White)
- Normal Costume (Black)
- Naked Costume (Black)

- Hippolyta Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Myrina Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Nubia Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Oracle Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Persephone Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Phillipus Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Priestesses Content
- Priestess 1 Normal Costume
- Priestess 1 Naked Costume
- Priestess 2 Normal Costume
- Priestess 2 Naked Costume
- Priestess 3 Normal Costume
- Priestess 3 Naked Costume
Wait, so the update is literally two scenes and then just a bunch of pictures with no scenes which means you can't actually access them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes