akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone pass a game with everything unlocked please there are some that I can't unlock because of bugs I think

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone pass a game with everything unlocked please there are some that I can't unlock because of bugs I think
You can cheat unlock every girl on day 1, then waste the next year grinding their scenes and hope the game doesn't fold onto itself cause you haxed everything too soon

And BTW, this game uses registry files for saves, have fun not fucking your entire Windows if you wanna tinker with them

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I created a 2.3.8 version of this myself, following these instructions, and decided to upload it here.

Here is where I got dnSpy, by the way:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
1) Wonder Woman
2) Grail
3) Myrina
4) Phillipus
5) Alexa
6) Artemis
7) Persephone
8-10) OC Priestesses
11) Oracle
12) Nubia
13, 15) OC Guards
14) Hippolyta
I think the OC guards may be background characters in animated stuff or maybe comic stuff.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
So I met Grail of the LOD Headquarters and brought WW to her....but now I don't know what to do now to continue the event. Is that it?

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Man they look great, amazonian in looks with how jacked and stacked everyone is. I feel like WW's character design honestly feels a bit small in comparison compared to the newer art SR7 has come out with? Maybe that's just me.

At the same time bruh, include them in the game in literally any fashion or communicate better that this will be a QoL update like c'mon bruh.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes