SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
What. The. FUCK is going on in this picture? Does Lex's dick look translucent to anyone else? Like you can see Mercy's ass through it? And does he have two ballsacks? One at the base of his dick and one translucent one slapping her in the coño? And multiple legs? Is this supposed to imply motion, or is it a capture from a motion scene where the frames are overlapped? Also, STFU, Mercy, we've already established that you're not in change in this relationship. You're far past complaining about which position Lex humiliates you in.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What. The. FUCK is going on in this picture? Does Lex's dick look translucent to anyone else? Like you can see Mercy's ass through it? And does he have two ballsacks? One at the base of his dick and one translucent one slapping her in the coño? And multiple legs? Is this supposed to imply motion, or is it a capture from a motion scene where the frames are overlapped? Also, STFU, Mercy, we've already established that you're not in change in this relationship. You're far past complaining about which position Lex humiliates you in.
Dude took a screencap in the middle of an animation. What you see is a transition between 2+ images moving, there's gonna be artifacts and junk floating around, like a translucent dick and a few more balls than needed

• Haha
Reactions: Ethanhunt99

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
can't seem to trigger grail at the hideout, gone to the hideout for 10 days already and still no intro scene. I have circe, WW, Donna, and cassie completed and already talked to roulette so what am i missing?

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Didn't notice that. Lex's dick is still aiming for the wrong hole. This is supposed to be sex, not anal.
His dick is on an entirely different plane than her genitals. Both mercy scenes are pretty bad like that, the tongue in the anal one looks like it was done and then slapped on using MSPaint

Last edited:

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
> SunsetRiders7 has been moving, which has taken up much of the time this last month.

So, here is the answer to the question "Is that all?"
Sunset decided it would be best to move during business hours rather than when he was on vacation. The excuse "he must have been forced to move" would fit so well here.

Reactions: thomas_dp

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
> SunsetRiders7 has been moving, which has taken up much of the time this last month.

So, here is the answer to the question "Is that all?"
Sunset decided it would be best to move during business hours rather than when he was on vacation. The excuse "he must have been forced to move" would fit so well here.
And his grandma died, his computer exploded, there was a month long power outage and a dog ate his homework. All of the lazy patreon runners use the same excuses.

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
DOn't know how to meet Grail. I have WW in cell, as well as Donna and Lana, I think I unlocked every possible thing in cell, I spoke with Roulette about wonder Girl, dont know what should I do now... I've read last posts, and I believe somehow I should have option to capture Wonder Girl, and meet Grail in Hideout....? But no option to capture WOnder Girl, no Grail in hideout...

Dec 24, 2020
DOn't know how to meet Grail. I have WW in cell, as well as Donna and Lana, I think I unlocked every possible thing in cell, I spoke with Roulette about wonder Girl, dont know what should I do now... I've read last posts, and I believe somehow I should have option to capture Wonder Girl, and meet Grail in Hideout....? But no option to capture WOnder Girl, no Grail in hideout...
Think you also need to unlock Circe and do all of her scenes

Combat1

Jul 24, 2022
Sorry noob question but is it safe to delete older versions once I've downloaded the latest or do I risk messing up my saves by doing that? I'm on Mac.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry noob question but is it safe to delete older versions once I've downloaded the latest or do I risk messing up my saves by doing that? I'm on Mac.
Dunno for Mac, but saves shouldn't be in the game's folder. Though the game itself likes to fuck your saves, you're screwed whatever happens

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes