Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game. Does anyone know what henchwoman does? And also the purpose of posting villains? All I know is that henchwoman triggers certain scenes with their counter-parts but I feel like there is a technical answer.
For 3 events it will influence who you bring with you plus there is different dialogue for mini events etc.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Nope, they only trigger stuff with a correct pairing (like the Starfire/Blackfire duo, or Mercy and Lois/Harley). Posting vilains inside Lex's room will get you some lewds too or some bonus when inside the brodello/glamslam. Aside from those, there's not much point
Holy crap this explains a lot. I was wondering how to access some of the villains lewd, now it makes sense. Thanks!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can only unlock the first three heroes. Could anyone tell me how to unlock other heros?
Get them in the cells, talk to them, do heists, talk to Talia (or Tala, whatever her name is), talk to Roulette, get random events you didn't know were in the game, etc

Reactions: Nineonenine

Sufanacc21

Mar 1, 2022
I have a question about unlocking Superwoman. I've never been able to unlock her, but in the scenes vault I have the summoning scene unlocked. My save is from a version of the game before she was added, and when Terra was first added I had to start a new save to unlock her, is it the same deal with Superwoman?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a question about unlocking Superwoman. I've never been able to unlock her, but in the scenes vault I have the summoning scene unlocked. My save is from a version of the game before she was added, and when Terra was first added I had to start a new save to unlock her, is it the same deal with Superwoman?
Probably. The game likes to fuck itself. It's a good idea to restart every so often, especially after a "big" update or when a lot of junk gets added/fixed

Last edited:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Probably. The game liikes to fuck itself. It's a good idea to restart every so often, especially after a "big" update or when a lot of junk gets added/fixed
So you're saying after a new big patch I would have to redo everything I did and replay the entire game just to access the new content? That's crazy...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So you're saying after a new big patch I would have to redo everything I did and replay the entire game just to access the new content? That's crazy...
Maybe not every time, but yes. You "should" restart every 3-4 updates just to be sure. But then the game will still bug on its own, so you do whatever

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes