JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
where is Lexcorp Offices, because the only places I can go in LexCorp are the LABS,LIVING QUARTERS,CELLS,DEFENSE and VAULT areas. There is no Offices area to go to. Harley is supposed to talk to Lex there but can not find it. I am missing something.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
where is Lexcorp Offices, because the only places I can go in LexCorp are the LABS,LIVING QUARTERS,CELLS,DEFENSE and VAULT areas. There is no Offices area to go to. Harley is supposed to talk to Lex there but can not find it. I am missing something.
You need to unlock it

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You need to unlock it
oh! i see. One last thing, How do you move the Heroines from the cells back to the Glamour Slam?. Sorry but Batgirl seems... locked in. Just cant move her back to the Glamour Slam. Super fun game though.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
oh! i see. One last thing, How do you move the Heroines from the cells back to the Glamour Slam?. Sorry but Batgirl seems... locked in. Just cant move her back to the Glamour Slam. Super fun game though.
You need to go to her device section and downgrade her device.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Here is one, Are the Heroines turning into Villains... rather they're authentic selves they should have been. LOL.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I haven't played this game in a year, is there more content that's worth coming back for?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I haven't played this game in a year, is there more content that's worth coming back for?
At this point, I'd suggest holding off for a month or two until the 2.3.9 update drops. The Themiscyra side story will be kicking off in the next update supposedly, with associated new content.

It's supposed to drop around the end of October, but of course may show up later than that. The 2.3.8 update didn't add all that much, although it did set up some of the groundwork for 2.3.9, and the previous updates tended to focus on only a couple of characters at a time, and there's still a lot of 'missing' scenes for a few of the storylines/characters.

If you need an artistic fix in the meantime, of course check out the fanart/sprite re-mix thread!

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
At this point, I'd suggest holding off for a month or two until the 2.3.9 update drops. The Themiscyra side story will be kicking off in the next update supposedly, with associated new content.

It's supposed to drop around the end of October, but of course may show up later than that. The 2.3.8 update didn't add all that much, although it did set up some of the groundwork for 2.3.9, and the previous updates tended to focus on only a couple of characters at a time, and there's still a lot of 'missing' scenes for a few of the storylines/characters.

If you need an artistic fix in the meantime, of course check out the fanart/sprite re-mix thread!

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/
ty! Will do!

Reactions: OhWee

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
So im just about to start this game because im in love with the DCAU and the Bruce Timm inspired designs

Would you guys recommend or is it not worth it?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wel i am just going to say you need to fix zatanna i do her first leash scene then it redoes the scene and the glamer slame in my game is maxed but then it turns to lvl 1 when zatanna walkes in.

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
If you like endlessly grinding, then yes
Honestly I think that's a bit unfair. Yeah the game's grindy, but after the initial hump requiring money (which honestly you can cheat over) its got a steady supply of scenes alongside the grind. And the content is pretty massive all things considered. Which for this genre of entertainment, and especially considering its free product, is pretty damn good.

Reactions: Testerguy19

CLuch

Dec 21, 2019
Anyone get to the themiscyra event yet? (Btw, there is a bug on WW cell if you use leash on glamor slam)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes