adhitya_harka

Jun 8, 2022
It might be due to using an old save, but does anyone else have the game fail to transition when choosing Wonder Woman's Leash Glamour Slam option? Game basically (although not literally) freezes, since no button options and no transition...
Even if you play with the new game, the bug still appears after several Leash Glamour Slam.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
SR7 is working on Black Canary's Private Room Sex Scene on Picarto
Nice.I was thinking to post about it,but you did it already.
Last 3 streams are all for Black Canary.If this is not in the game first update for 2023 I will be really disappointed.

we will have to see hope they also fix alot of bugs in the game as well. i know i have said stuff in the past that people have not liked and some have but this is a game with fine ass strong super females and there,s not alot of these lol. i will still say i this does not fallow the lines of a perady tho lol:ROFLMAO:
After the update this month,they are planning another update next month,that is only fixing the bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
we will have to see hope they also fix alot of bugs in the game as well. i know i have said stuff in the past that people have not liked and some have but this is a game with fine ass strong super females and there,s not alot of these lol. i will still say i this does not fallow the lines of a perady tho lol:ROFLMAO:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I remember SR7 saying he'll try to do a cleanup build at some point. Not sure when that could happen with the Amazon stuff being worked on.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Hey Henshinvolt i got the hair samples for terra but then i can't do anything because it was dear in the adruy cloning event when her hair sample toke place now i can get her. what can i do

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hey Henshinvolt i got the hair samples for terra but then i can't do anything because it was dear in the adruy cloning event when her hair sample toke place now i can get her. what can i do
This is a known bug. New playthrough is required unless you know the exact variables in the registry (which I do not).

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
is there a proper walkthrough of this game? I see some guides but get confused in which order to go in or what happens on what day, etc. A definitive walkthrough/guide would be nice.
I think if you ask well $$$ the developers themselves will write a guide to pass the game. ;)

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
From the last stream:

Black Canary Private room sex scene:

View attachment 2078251
Would love to see some more creativity/variety in the sex scenes, especially in the bordello. Glory holes, rimjobs, femdom, etc. rather than the same four or five positions with slightly altered angles for every scene. One of my favourite H games but god damn is it repetitive

Last edited:

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
From the last stream:

Black Canary Private room sex scene:

View attachment 2078251
Is it just me or does he put more effort in the Bordello scenes?
It might be personal preferences, but I think BC's strip, blowjob and now this sex scene look way beter and hotter than the ones she has in her cell.

And what's with the extra black lines, is it and animation?

Dec 24, 2020
It might be personal preferences, but I think BC's strip, blowjob and now this sex scene look way beter and hotter than the ones she has in her cell.

Outline of her costume

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020

I mean how old are the orginal Black canary scenes at this point

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019

Strip and blowjob in Bordello 100% beter. Sex scene nah, 50/50.
If this year he launches a public appeal to him, as he once did, where people wrote wishes, criticism, and so on, it is definitely necessary to make a remark that the strip and blowjob scenes have become almost identical to each other.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes