Feb 20, 2022
Can anybody give me an overview of development?

It's been six years, and judging from the description, the Rebuilt debuted in 2020, yet there seem no updates to it.
You also hear the usual voices critical of development pace, pointing to the largesse in financial contributions, there something to that in this case?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Can anybody give me an overview of development?

It's been six years, and judging from the description, the Rebuilt debuted in 2020, yet there seem no updates to it.
You also hear the usual voices critical of development pace, pointing to the largesse in financial contributions, there something to that in this case?
The Rebuilt is pretty much dead from what I gather.

As for the main game, it still updates, usually 3-4 a year I believe. There's plenty of content at this point, but also criticism as you said. The complaints vary, but I'd say the most common is that the content is sort of repetitive in style.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do have a question i know the dev won't andwer it but mybe someone can take a tab at it lol. how does grodd know how lex's device work's is what i would like to know

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i do have a question i know the dev won't andwer it but mybe someone can take a tab at it lol. how does grodd know how lex's device work's is what i would like to know
If I remember correctly Grodd is telepathic, so picking up the basics of how the devices work from Lex's own thoughts isn't impossible.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
well they are still making alot of money right. so as long as there getting payed there going to do thing's there way lol. i do love gams with fine ass super lady's and villains
They're going to delay the full game as long as possible, same with every other creator and why wouldn't they honestly they've got so many kekreon subs they're probably in the top 20% of creators.
SR7's saving grace is that the CG's are better than most other creators and he's just riding on that at this point.
Eventually people will get annoyed by how little content is in each 4 month update and it'll become one of those abandoned gems, or SR7 will somehow manage to subvert all the odds and actually finish the game by 2050.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Does this game still save on the windows register, making it extremelly hard to copy saves to somewhere else?

Changing computers so...

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You wouldnt wanna get to that part, trust me.
Wait for a few more updates unless you wanna get traumatized.

But its still your call, so here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah this seems to happen in the vault and with one of her outfits. It might get fix whenever SR7 does his overhaul update thing.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I remember there used to be a guide that was pretty extensive in terms of the main storyline, each girl, etc. Does that still exist?
I could be wrong, but I think the guy making it decided to stop updating it further. If that's really the case, it should exist but it will not be caught up to the current version.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes