hookshot98

Dec 8, 2021
Hey, hate to be that guy but does anyone have a save for the current build? Had to wipe the PC and lost all my progress. I was on the latest build going through the Wonder Girls progress. I had already completed everything else, hoping someone can help me out. Also does anyone know where on the PC the game stores saves? Appreciate the help.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey, hate to be that guy but does anyone have a save for the current build? Had to wipe the PC and lost all my progress. I was on the latest build going through the Wonder Girls progress. I had already completed everything else, hoping someone can help me out. Also does anyone know where on the PC the game stores saves? Appreciate the help.
It's a registry file. Have fun looking for it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the save should have an easy to reach folder so yo can save them to something like a flash drive. bt then agian that would take months lol, sorry bad joke.

Vyze009

Aug 5, 2022
I seem to have a bug with cassie that wont let me place her in the glamour slam or bordello (her device is upgraded) it just shows her greyed out like she is placed somewhere but she is not, anybody have this issue?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
There is no save file. It is all saved in the windows register, thus extremely hard to copy and edit.
I... also kinda don't think it is safe.

This save system is also why I'm not re-downloading it on my new computer. Only using on the old one already with an older version.

i think the save should have an easy to reach folder so yo can save them to something like a flash drive. bt then agian that would take months lol, sorry bad joke.
Right?

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
At least something good came of that ridiculous update. I've taken the files and played around with using them to make some of my own assets. I've adapted Harley's hair for my own version of Mary Marvel, and I have plans for changing and using other elements of those costumes as well.
Wow, this is super impressive. Have you done any other characters?

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Hi can some1 remind me how to start Themiskyra ''event"?
You could start it only by waiting for the next version as it is not included in the current one (despite the change-log stating otherwise).

The save file can be located by typing "regedit" in your windows search bar and going to:
Computer > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Someguy > Something Unlimited
You can share it with others by right-clicking the "Someguy" folder and picking the "export" option.
Doing that will prompt you to save it somewhere as a .reg file, which can then be shared with others.
Double-clicking the .reg file will completely and irreversibly overwrite your savefiles in your new PC.

Be warned that using savefiles shared by other people is risky as there is (at least to my limited knowledge) no way to check what exactly is included in the .reg file. It might very well be just the "Someguy\Something Unlimited" folder with the save for this game. But people could also include some other folders from their registry. And as stated before, opening the file will completely and irreversibly overwrite your stuff with things in the .reg file, which could possibly bork your PC.

EDIT: bold and underline for maximum emphasis.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
You could start it only by waiting for the next version as it is not included in the current one (despite the change-log stating otherwise).

The save file can be located by typing "regedit" in your windows search bar and going to:
Computer > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Someguy > Something Unlimited
You can share it with others by right-clicking the "Someguy" folder and picking the "export" option.
Doing that will prompt you to save it somewhere as a .reg file, which can then be shared with others.
Double-clicking the .reg file will completely and irreversibly overwrite your savefiles in your new PC.

Be warned that using savefiles shared by other people is risky as there is (at least to my limited knowledge) no way to check what exactly is included in the .reg file. It might very well be just the "Someguy\Something Unlimited" folder with the save for this game. But people could also include some other folders from their registry. And as stated before, opening the file will completely and irreversibly overwrite your stuff with things in the .reg file, which could possibly bork your PC.

EDIT: bold and underline for maximum emphasis.
no i mean just meet new Themiskyra characters. i know this even still not in the game

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Full save for 2.3.2.
All the new scenes, alphabetical order cells

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
Hope it helps

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Be warned that using savefiles shared by other people is risky as there is (at least to my limited knowledge) no way to check what exactly is included in the .reg file.
You can open a .reg file in a text editor and check to see what folders in the registry its updating.

Reactions: Kain2358

MrBrando69

Jul 8, 2021
here's one for 2.3.7.

Jan 31, 2022
Has anyone else had a glitch where you buy the magic collar for the special scenes but you can't access them? Whenever I unlock everything with a girl in the cells I can only get the nickname one but not the collar one. Idk if this is a common glitch or what but I added money to myself at the beginning so that may be it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone else had a glitch where you buy the magic collar for the special scenes but you can't access them? Whenever I unlock everything with a girl in the cells I can only get the nickname one but not the collar one. Idk if this is a common glitch or what but I added money to myself at the beginning so that may be it.
Not all girls have leash scenes. And most who have them need to be fully dick'd (aka anal a few times). And then there's the usual buggy route you can't see coming and dunno if it's really a bug ......

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Not all girls have leash scenes. And most who have them need to be fully dick'd (aka anal a few times). And then there's the usual buggy route you can't see coming and dunno if it's really a bug ......
I think it may be simply its pointing to a scene that does not exist.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Stupid question, but you have equipped yourself with it in Lex's room, haven't you?
The interface for doing so is a little ambiguous, may need a double check (or equip with something else such as the amulet thingy, then re-equip with the collar).

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1665768559446.png

Familiar Grounds

Where do the most powerful women in the world belong to?
A Home? A Tribe? Or a Land Untouched by man?
But how long will it truly remained untouched? What happens when flesh... Meets science?
Find out what the next grand Event brings later this month! It's finally time to pull the veil and more...

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes