Jul 11, 2020
Slightly off topic while we await for the update: Given that this is the largest DC thread of a hentai (DC) game, I find it amusing to be a counterpart of sorts to what is the biggest circlejerk subreddit that I browse on Reddit a lot: r/dccomicscirclejerk (DCCJ). It's simple, they jerk about comics, and basically even the MCU stuff--a crown that r/moviescirclejerk carries (a place where they jerk about movies, but it's very much MCU slander and unfunny jokes in the last few years). But if you don't understand what I'm talking about on a F95 thread, that's fine--you just have to know that circlejerking is just simply too common across the internet, and we are actively jerking each other off in this game. Hive mind mentality. Yeah, this place moans, bitches and complains (who doesn't, but still I find more joy talking here on a hentai thread, no joke. It's better than YouTube/Instagram/Facebook/Reddit)

Funnily enough, DCCJ has brought up this game before, including Rogue Like Evolution as well (those guys are horny too no surprise, Redditors amirite?)--to taking Twitter threads out of context, repeated, unfunny jokes and basically everything else as a shitshow. Superhero fans are just terrible people. I'm sure those guys on the sub play this game as well given its array of heroines and villainesses, and with Lex Luthor in control, I honestly feel like it's just a relaxing breath of fresh air, fucking Bruce Timm's hottest creations or anything that has spawned out of Young Justice or recent comics, is literally like the best wet dream of an alternate Elsewords reality. Imagine if a SU fanfic or comic that existed with 100% of the same plot that Lex fucked all these girls, you'd bet that it'd be completed by now.

But yeah, I always felt the need to vent on how I feel exhausted picking up a book since the late 2010s, and nothing has ever captured that feeling since Secret Wars or Rebirth (this applied to both DC/Marvel), but that's just me. I prefer talking to people irl about comics or go to a convention, cuz you know, actual social interaction is great, like three months ago at a con I got an autograph from Michael Rosenbaum (DCAU Flash) and Mark Sheppard telling me to fucking watch Doom Patrol, that was a once in a lifetime experience to be able to converse with celebrities.

So my question is, how many of you know this sub (DCCJ) and do browse around there? Do you think the SU thread, despite riddled with toxicity and mess, is the best place for discussion compared to Discord and other internet places? (Just personally thinking the thread responds at a very reasonable time no matter what you're doing even if there's so much people unless an update happens and people will talk)
If I want to talk comics, I use /co/ over on 4chan. Similar vibes to this place, there's more than enough good posts and threads to make it worth sticking around despite the shitposting or culture war bait threads. Reddit's not really good for any actual discussion tbh, you're too much at the whims of upvotes, algorithms, and the general culture of the sub/site. Same goes for other exposure and points-based social media like Twitter.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It wouldn't be a surprise if it takes the whole 2023 to complete the event.After all we are talking for 20+ new characters.
"Talking" gunsmoke games bread and butter. Talking and blowing smoke.

LOL I checked patreon today and someone commented saying they wanted to see new characters in the Halloween event. Hahaha they will be disappointed. SR7 will say that THIS Themyscira event is the main update for the year.

Also I think we won't see a third of the Themyscira content this update

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
15 days only for the event because I hope it is complete and there is something else, the truth

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well as long as the patrion's keep giveing them money. there going to keep doing there slow growth lol. i mean look how much there making of this game alone.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Also you have to remember, after this update, Sunset takes like a 3-4 month break. So the next update after this one won't come out until like late February or March. The melt down on this thread if this update turn out to be bread crumbs will be :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zane11
Aug 25, 2017
lets be honest here this update is probs gonna be shit. Last year he did the same thing with Wonder Woman then disappeared for 4 months. We'll be lucky if we even get one scene. In all honestly he's been doing this whole "this update is massive" then "lmao gothca suckers give me more money" thing for a while. His supporters are just to retarded to realize they're being scammed by the god they worship. If you think about he, every update he promises something then it turns out we are getting that update 2 months later. He promised to finish WW in november and we got that in March, he promised to finish Mercy decided not to. Hell the last two updates have all been shit. The most recent one was a half update not even a full one. The last few updates, since the starfire and blackfire one over a year ago have all been fumbles. Ill bet at the end of october he'll post a "this update only has dialogue with Nubia please wait till March to get the update I was supposed to give two months ago".

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There's a good chance that this update is only the first half of the Themscyera event.
:HideThePain:
Those are some pretty optimistic expectations. We're how many years from the Halloween event without it actually being finished yet? Or is it even going to be finished at this point? The Yacht event also still feels like it's missing a bit of intended content. The Kasnia event is nowhere near finished. Even the prison break feels like SR7 just gave up halfway through. If by some miracle this is half of the Themyscira event I would be shocked if the update that finishes it actually comes any time soon.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes