OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note:

I'm in the middle of extracting sprites at the moment from the 2.3.9 build that was uploaded earlier, and am pondering how I will proceed r.e. updating my quick reference sheet with the Amazon characters... it takes a while for my aging laptop to extract such things.

As for how exactly to unlock the island, well I went to the villain's hideout and found Grail there, and then talked to her again the next night, but of course I had unlocked Grail previously somehow... the other, much more detailed guide by Archer(?) should be updated soon with the relevant details, my quick reference sheet is more of a 'crib notes' kind of thing that gives very brief summaries of each character's content, not a full list or description.

As of 2.3.9, a number of the Themyscira characters are essentially fillers, with a bit of dialogue assigned to each of them. Only a couple of the characters have any H content, and it's pretty easy to access (just talk to the characters). Note that Pallas' location isn't highlighted, but is in the buildings to the right of the arena at the right edge of the map.

So there's essentially a lot of reading for Themyscira right now, which may or may not be of interest to y'all, and not a lot of H content - no sex that I've found so far, just teasing and groping and a handjob and a titjob. Those wanting to 'get it on' with the Amazons who reside in Themyscira might as well wait for SU 2.4.0.

Last edited:

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021
Can i get a play by play of what do I need to do to get access to Themyscira.

I've maxed out the three amazons in their cells and Circi isn't saying anything else.
the lady in the strip club also isnt adding anything.

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
And so I cast this question into the tides, praying it shall be answered....
Does anyone know if and how to upload game saves for the Mac version?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SomethingUnlimited-2.3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Lex's first interaction with Terra is bugged. The dialogue doesn't appear for most of it, and when it does, the box flickers and the characters are all jumbled together.
Edit: and now it seems to be causing the other characters to have the same issue.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Yea i fucked up everything because i unlock the bordello without talking to Roulette, now she just talk about building it, but....is already built

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Would it be better for first playing to do the rebuilt or the normal version?
Don't bother with SU Rebuilt.
It's not been updated since it was released over two years ago and is not being worked on.
It will probably not be worked on again, even if SR7 finally decides to get a developer in to redo SU - they're likely to start from scratch.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
I dont know why i cant trigger the new event i went to the legion hideout 25 times and roulette doesnt tell me anything new

Reactions: EXZOTRON

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
I dont know why i cant trigger the new event i went to the legion hideout 25 times and roulette doesnt tell me anything new
looks like there is more to do than just visit the legion hideout i could do whatever i wanted the amazon island event wouldn't start but after i unlocked everything with wonder woman, danna troy and cassie in the cell
the big grey woman(man) come in the hideout looks like the event started right away

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
looks like there is more to do than just visit the legion hideout i could do whatever i wanted the amazon island event wouldn't start but after i unlocked everything with wonder woman, danna troy and cassie in the cell
the big grey woman(man) come in the hideout looks like the event started right away
i brought wonder women to her in the hide out i still dont see the event do i see gray mommy a 3rd time?

elg

Feb 11, 2018
I think i did everything with all them unless im missing something but i did even the leash scenes

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: JJ_Merdax and Krull

elg

Feb 11, 2018
I think I found the solution to trigger the event, choose superwoman has your hechwomen and visit wonderwoman then it will trigger a new dialog and after that visit 2 times the legion hideout

NHJL

Jul 17, 2021
Don't bother with SU Rebuilt.
It's not been updated since it was released over two years ago and is not being worked on.
It will probably not be worked on again, even if SR7 finally decides to get a developer in to redo SU - they're likely to start from scratch.
Okay thanks

Reactions: Jimwalrus
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes