JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
It took a long while, but I finally finished my direct new game run for Themyscira. It might not be perfect but here are my notes:

Upgraded Tala's, GS, Hideout, and MB to the max
Unlocked all henchwomen and got them to "slut" lvl costumes
WW, Donna, and Cassie also at "slut" lvl (no leash required)
Completed the prison event (no need to free anyone)
Audrey cloned and "returned"
1st attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Circe and Jinx. Only got Jinx. (Circe still bugged)
2nd attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Talia and Rose while trying to ignore everyone else. Unlocked Rose...
Before being able to confirm Talia was unlocked, the Kasnia event kicked in
Went to the Hideout afterward and the event with Grail triggered.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It took a long while, but I finally finished my direct new game run for Themyscira. It might not be perfect but here are my notes:

Upgraded Tala's, GS, Hideout, and MB to the max
Unlocked all henchwomen and got them to "slut" lvl costumes
WW, Donna, and Cassie also at "slut" lvl (no leash required)
Completed the prison event (no need to free anyone)
Audrey cloned and "returned"
1st attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Circe and Jinx. Only got Jinx. (Circe still bugged)
2nd attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Talia and Rose while trying to ignore everyone else. Unlocked Rose...
Before being able to confirm Talia was unlocked, the Kasnia event kicked in
Went to the Hideout afterward and the event with Grail triggered.
You get the leash way before slut for almost everyone except maybe WW.
Actually after the first strip.So technically the leash is required.

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
You get the leash way before slut for almost everyone except maybe WW.
Actually after the first strip.So technically the leash is required.
I had the leash purchased and could do the scenes, but what I meant was that none of their leash events were required. You don't need to do any leash events to unlock the "slut" outfits.

WW does need "lasso" events, with both solo Lex and with Superwoman as a henchwoman, but thats different than the leash events.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone got all the CG's from the new builds? Just trying to get all the new amazon ones without dialogue in the way.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How the hell do you unlock rose?
I've had two sex scenes with her on the Yacht, but she won't show up at the Legion of Doom HQ. Is there a third one? I scoured the whole ship for her but couldn't find her anymore after that.

Edit: according to the guide, Ivy has scenes in the Glamour Slam, The Meta-Bordello and in her own room(?)
She doesn't have a room and I can't get the MB scene to trigger, with or without batgirl assigned.

Edit2: she does have scenes in Lex's room, which maybe explains part of this.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hm. Ssince we got a start of December update I'm kind of expecting the next update to either be literally 30 seconds long or for it to come in April.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes