rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
That's why it would be fun to have the game be more than just another new girl each update.
Considering his hate for Superman interactions with Supergirl, Lois, Lana,... should have more impact on the story (barebones as it is right now).
It would be fun to have the ladies do a mission against the JL at some point, setting off alarms with the heroes. So they can see how loyal and brainwashed they have become to Lex.

Some JL vs Corrupted super heroines would be fun missions. Or maybe it should be an event all it's own? That would be nice.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I've been saying for a while that what the game needs is some story progression.

New girls are fine, but we have enough at this point to justify focusing on story for a bit. It doesn't need to be anything drastic, basically something that shows the impact of Lex's scheme. If the dev is bored, it could even simply be additional dialogue in the cells that demonstrates developments in the outside world (based on the girls' new reactions). It would also be super cool for some low level character like Det. Bullock to actually find out the truth. An event would be too much to hope for I guess.

Anyway, doubt anything will happen beyond adding more and more ladies so I digress...

Reactions: Frampt

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the dev's are going to do there idea's becuase it's there game. plues all the money there making mean's there going to keep doing what they want lol.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Did anyone link an ongoing renpy conversion of this recently? I kind of remember them linking one but it isn't in the typical thread category.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Well first I want to say sorry that I took me so long to bring a new update, i can work on this game only after work and during weekends. Well i added legion hideout. Pls test the new legion hideout and tell me what you guys think. Thx for you patience.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would like to make an indept observation but like does care for some one and that is marcy because if i m right don't they have a child in one of the cannon comics are something?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
any news on the update yet? like hints for what's to come next or previews? or is it still too soon...

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Will star fire pics on stream be added in next update I wish so she's hot?
I doubt it. Makes more sense for all the starfire art to be done before being worked on/exported etc.
any news on the update yet? like hints for what's to come next or previews? or is it still too soon...
Not yet but probably this month for previews.

Reactions: ogr blanc

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Has there been any indication if we will get an update any time soon or are all efforts put into the new streams and therefore no new updates until further notice

Reactions: Zane11
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes