armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Seeing how there is only 1 more day in February I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not out in Feb. I still have 1 day left to be wrong though.
During the whole history of the game,there is only 3 updates in February-2017,2018 and 2019.
From the time he was giving an update each month-except January.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
So, i have Starfire in my cells.got the blackfire event, captured her,it said she'll be in my cells but she's not there. Any way to fix that or do i have to start again?
Can't really help you with this, but the whole Starfire/Blackfire interactions have been kinda buggy in general (can't seem to get Starfire "the Terrible" to punish Blackfire anymore, what happened to that?). Hopefully this new update fixes this, but somehow I expect it to instead make it worse...

enman

Feb 10, 2018
"The next update will be out around the end of the month as well!"
Like today, right now? I have bad feeling that the next week will be hard blueballing again.

Reactions: Exed010

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Personallly, I'm too focused on SU ReImagined to care at this point. I mean, I WANT to see the new content, but ReImagined is a huge time sink for me already!

The new Meta Bordello content, I'm one of the few people that's actually looking forward to that!
:love:

If others are looking for something to do, more playtesters of said unofficial Proof of Concept demo are always welcome. Lots more stuff to do with that, but it's unofficially SU related and might be worth a looksee if nothing else.
:whistle:

Brave souls/potential demo testers should expect a few bugs of course, there's still MUCH that needs to get done... note that there is almost no sexy fun time content in the demo though (yet...), the framework has been the main focus so far, we are currently just trying to show off/explore a few new ideas r.e. SU gameplay. It's just a proof of concept demo, not a game after all!
:geek:

Or, if you are looking for other options to pass the time while we wait, if you like to look at pretty pics to pass the time, there's always the SU Sprite Re-Mix/Fanart Thread! Stuff is getting added to that thread pretty much daily at this point! Wedding dress-themed pics is one of the tangents that was explored recently!

Last edited:

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
"The next update will be out around the end of the month as well!"
Like today, right now? I have bad feeling that the next week will be hard blueballing again.
It's always the Russian rulette with him. But if the update is released on time(which isn't guaranted), it will be like 4 hours before.

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
It has to be this month. Last update was December 03 2022 He is going to receive a lot of backlash if he pushes the update to April.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes