Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
It literally had a "tech update" a few years ago to fix the myriad technical problems... and yet here we are. Who would have thought that a bunch of copy pasted code would cause issues. :p
In the same way that the previous owner of my last house used expanding foam and wallpaper to 'fix' the subsidence... ;)

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Why do we lose access to stable costumes when a girl is moved to a cell? Was looking forward to seeing them wear those outfits while in their cells.

Reactions: Wmac23

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hopefully when the game is finally finished, then they could possibly do an android port so it stops people asking again and again?

The game would do well with the mobile crowd but it won't most likely happen.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why do we lose access to stable costumes when a girl is moved to a cell? Was looking forward to seeing them wear those outfits while in their cells.
Now, this might seem crazy and you might find it hard to believe... buuuut SR7 didn't make cell scenes for the bordello costumes. That would have required him to put in work.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimwalrus

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
The highlighted parts of the change log were in the game files, but werent acessible in the game, so I think it counts.
They weren't even in the game files! Several forum users extracted the asset files, and the only art that was present in the files but not accessible in the game were naked sprites for Grail and Myrina.

(Small correction: In the changelog, I incorrectly marked Myrina's normal costume as missing and Grail's naked costume as appearing, when in fact it was the opposite.)

In any case, that's beside the point, since the purpose of a changelog is to guide the player. And this particular changelog just confused people, as it bizarrely listed tons of things not present in the game.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Now, this might seem crazy and you might find it hard to believe... buuuut SR7 didn't make cell scenes for the bordello costumes. That would have required him to put in work.
Well shit, I found about the game recently and was kinda hyped... but after reading a lot of comments I got my hopes down lol. Anyways... pretty common ocurrence in nsfw games.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know where in the program heist payouts are determined? I've found the amount to be too low, and it seems likely to lose money considering the cost of henchpeople versus potential payout, and the probability of failure, even when success is stated to be 100% beforehand.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes