VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
Honestly between modding and AI Image generation in a few years, I suspect the version of this game people will play is going to be the Ren'py with extra touches.
to be fair his art is so minimalistic art is no issue here. even half assed amateur like myself could shit out ton of content but the trouble is getting it integrated and working. with ai, art already should be half automated.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
On the plus side I don't think SR7 would be able to feed his artwork into an AI artwork generator and come out with a viable product. While I don't believe his grasp on anatomy is as poor as some people around here think, you don't develop as strong a style as his without basic knowledge of it, I do believe that he has ceased to put the necessary effort into ensuring proportions and body dimensions are possible. Feed that shit into an AI and it would probably produce some pretty fucked up stuff.

Reactions: Carvangar

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
On the plus side I don't think SR7 would be able to feed his artwork into an AI artwork generator and come out with a viable product. While I don't believe his grasp on anatomy is as poor as some people around here think, you don't develop as strong a style as his without basic knowledge of it, I do believe that he has ceased to put the necessary effort into ensuring proportions and body dimensions are possible. Feed that shit into an AI and it would probably produce some pretty fucked up stuff.
why not? he certainly has plenty of material, plus it's not like he's using groundbreaking poses either

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
why not? he certainly has plenty of material, plus it's not like he's using groundbreaking poses either
I think you might have missed my point. What I'm saying is that SR7's artwork for Something Unlimited has reached a point where it breaks anatomy in terrifying was on a regular basis. So much so that he's going to have characters with six fingers, three hands, an extra foot somewhere, heads two thirds the size of their torso, and so on and so forth. What I'm saying is that his style has become so fucked due to laziness and building characters out of bits and pieces that an AI would produce terrible results.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes