quajemc

Dec 17, 2020
I can play the game I downloaded the game I see the file put I can't play do I need to get something to play I get the window one

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
lex will not let any of the girls get have a baby. because that would ruin his plan's. they would not now how it happened are does no one listen to the dev's story. in the roomes at knight they rember every thing but in the mornings there there on self. so how in the earthly hell would wonder woman tell people she got a fucking baby.

Aibek

Mar 5, 2019
lex will not let any of the girls get have a baby. because that would ruin his plan's. they would not now how it happened are does no one listen to the dev's story. in the roomes at knight they rember every thing but in the mornings there there on self. so how in the earthly hell would wonder woman tell people she got a fucking baby.
This is a plan to "corrupt all the heroines" reliable as a Swiss watch, and in one of the events Lex mentioned that he has a device that erases memories or could improve the mind control module

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
To make a bulge and then copy it and paste it, it's so difficult, since the copy button was invented a long time ago, and in what place does coding complicate? are the developers creating a game in C++
The "developers" are creating a game in an early beta of a middleware plug-in for Unity so clunky and overloaded that the designer of said middleware is aghast it actually runs! The 'code' is held together with spit and tape. They have no idea how to amend it without breaking something else.
It's an absolute mess.

Sure, they could add pregnancy content, but they won't as it's far too much trouble.

Plus, it makes no sense in-universe for the heroines to become inexplicably pregnant.

Plus, not many people want it. It's really not a major fetish.

We have this discussion every week or so. It's getting really boring. If you want a definitive answer, head over to their Discord and ask them directly. You'll get pretty short shrift.

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
I've been going through the latest guide, tracking down scenes I never unlocked. Ran into a bit of a snag with Livewire.
It says that after you've assigned her to the Glamour Slam and got her bathroom scene, you should assign her to the Meta Bordello and visit the monitoring room. I've done that several times, waited days, rearranged girls and watched them, etc. Haven't seen anything happen. Can anyone clue me in to what I'm missing?

Aibek

Mar 5, 2019
We have this discussion every week or so. It's getting really boring. If you want a definitive answer, head over to their Discord and ask them directly. You'll get pretty short shrift.
I have already talked to the developers in patreon, they did not give a clear answer, that is, they did not deny or confirm, maybe add after the end of the main plot
P.S. Although it is not a fact that I will be alive until then

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I have already talked to the developers in patreon, they did not give a clear answer, that is, they did not deny or confirm, maybe add after the end of the main plot
P.S. Although it is not a fact that I will be alive until then
They're just being non-commital so you'll keep donating in the hope they get round to it.
Given how much rewriting & re-coding of each scene would be required, it simply ain't happening.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes