Vagrant88

Apr 8, 2018
Does anybody have a complete save file from the 2.4.1 version? I had completed all the way through to this update, but had to reflash my system. It preserved all the files needed to run the game itself, but it looks like my save was lost, presumably due to how it stores it in a different location.

I really do not want to have to grind through all the tedious conversations all over again. Even using the cheat system to unlock a bunch of characters it'll still take way too long to get back to a completed save :/

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Does anybody have a complete save file from the 2.4.1 version? I had completed all the way through to this update, but had to reflash my system. It preserved all the files needed to run the game itself, but it looks like my save was lost, presumably due to how it stores it in a different location.

I really do not want to have to grind through all the tedious conversations all over again. Even using the cheat system to unlock a bunch of characters it'll still take way too long to get back to a completed save :/
There's a link to a save on the OP.
N.B. the game stores its save in the registry, using the file by double-clicking on it is fine, but I'd recommend against manually editing anything as it could break your Windows install. Unlikely, but possible.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes