Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hello, could somebody help me? How do I unlock the last upgrade of a device (in picture)? I am also kind of stuck (no new girls, events etc.), last was Savage´s wedding. :cry:

Thank you.
You don't / can't.
It's only there because the devs can't (or can't be bothered to) remove it from the UI from earlier upgrades.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
First I want so say sorry for the delay, I wanted to add more systems but i took me to much time and......yeah...so I'll post the update with what I finished so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now to get new girls you will need to use the "Cheats" from Vault, I didn't have enough time to finish the "Capture Heroines" system.
PC

MAC

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
First I want so say sorry for the delay, I wanted to add more systems but i took me to much time and......yeah...so I'll post the update with what I finished so far.
For now to get new girls you will need to use the "Cheats" from Vault, I didn't have enough time to finish the "Capture Heroines" system.
PC
Mega
MAC
Mega
damm bro, this renpy remake is getting complete really fast :b

Reactions: xMendoza

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
tl;dr Sunset hired Akanoes to make a Scooby Doo game, due to a gross failure in communication the game they were making was much bigger and more ambitious than what Sunset wanted, leading it to run late and eventually be canceled (it probably didn't help that Akanoes can't even deliver his own game in a timely fashion)
My favorite running joke of gunsmoke games is when they hire someone from the outside it bites them in the ass, like SU rebuilt dev basically scamming them and the Skanoes situation.

magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
What even happens with the threat level system? You get to a point in the game where you literally never have to think about it. What happens if it's maxed?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
I want to get in on that ranking action too:geek:

1. I agree with Roulette, hers is the hottest. Plus I love her tattoos and professional demeanor towards Lex.

2. Mercy's overall scenes.

3. Superwoman. When it comes to abs, overall fitness, dialogue and positions of scenes. For me she is the queen of it:love:

4. Starfire. As my top in submissiveness and expressions. Just perfect, whenever I pursue someone in the cells, Id visit her cell before ending the day.

5. Black Canary. All of the aforementioned above are big girls, so my top petite one is Dinah. Only gal who is unmatched in wearing fishnets.

badsys95

Nov 22, 2021
Hello, could somebody help me? How do I unlock the last upgrade of a device (in picture)? I am also kind of stuck (no new girls, events etc.), last was Savage´s wedding. :cry:

Thank you.
Hello, brother! This shit button has never worked! In version SU 2.3.7 the same problem. Press the "C" button in the main city and choose events. Or press "reset"
reset.jpg

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
I want to get in on that ranking action too:geek:

1. I agree with Roulette, hers is the hottest. Plus I love her tattoos and professional demeanor towards Lex.

2. Mercy's overall scenes.

3. Superwoman. When it comes to abs, overall fitness, dialogue and positions of scenes. For me she is the queen of it:love:

4. Starfire. As my top in submissiveness and expressions. Just perfect, whenever I pursue someone in the cells, Id visit her cell before ending the day.

5. Black Canary. All of the aforementioned above are big girls, so my top petite one is Dinah. Only gal who is unmatched in wearing fishnets.
WOAH what. I never realized Lex went down on her. I like how you view the women. Big girls v petite ones haha. Personally, i see them all as ripped due to the nature of their work, but i totally see your viewpoint. I agree with you on Starfire. Her magnitude of submission + her body, pheww

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
PC
Mega
MAC
Mega
Hello there I got sent back to main menu telling mercy to dance

Reactions: xMendoza
Feb 5, 2018
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
Off memory, not in any specific order:

- Lois' regular outfit Strip scene.

- Black Canary's Anal scene.

- WW's Anal scene.

- Mercy's Strip scene.

- Sazu's Anal scene.

Bonus: Artemis' Sex scene.

Reason for choices, I like how their pussy looks and the angle/view given. The puffy/fluffy lips are my biggest turn on.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes