Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
Well catwoman content when?(i know its been seen release with nothing at all for my girl selina but let me see your thoughts)

magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
Man, if only real world really worked as you clowns think it does, maybe then I'd just stumble my way into being one of the richest people in the world by knowing nothing about business.
ooh, another person that loves sucking Elons Cock. Thought I suppose this site out of any is the best place for some good ole cock sucking.

• Haha
Reactions: znerun

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
I mean, you just have to watch how twitter is melting down and how it has lost 15 billion, iirc, of its value after Musk took over and made bunch of stupid decisions. So much so that they are going to be writing course books for business studies from this case study :p
If that makes you sleep better at night you can write entire libraries about how bad at business he is, I'm sure he will be devastated to know what poor people think of his finances, I'm just happy about community notes being a thing.

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
Oh sure, but the value that was lost in about year's time, that is not just cooking numbers. Not to mention how many advertisers & users have left the service. Not to mention all the times something broke at twitter because he either fired people responsible for things not to break, or that wanted to force changes that broke it.
Lol

This guy thinks things didn't break before (remember those times Twitter leaked user data?), or that all the Blackrock ESG cronies didn't have a finger in that pie.

Yeaaaaaah, ignore.

Reactions: Hater Supreme

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
like OhWee said curently there are 2 mods.
- SU Rebuild 2 - i'm the one that is working on it
- SU ReImagined - is OhWee's project
We both try to create a new port for SU on renpy
As for you question no that SURebuilt from the first page is the official attempt to remake this game but failed in the end
I'm not very well versed in the coding world so forgive my ignorance here but why are you guys individually diverging your skills and expertise into individual projects when you can combine heads and work much faster as a joint unit? Seems both to be renpy ports so aren't you working towards the same objective? The only issues I would see here are disagreements on vision and UI but surely you can reach a compromise :)

Reactions: DRAKODRAGON93816

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, guys, my comment about 'Elon time'...

Note that the next starship launch was supposed to happen two weeks ago according to Elon time, 8 weeks after the 4/20/23 launch, but pretty much EVERYONE besides perhaps Elon knew that wasn't a realistic timetable, seeing that the launch pad was pulverized and scattered chunks were raining thousands of feet away from the launch pad. But I digress...

In any case, yeah I was just noting that SR7 generally misses deadlines, and adding 4 weeks will make y'all happier campers! So yeah, let's all get back on topic please! I.E. talking about Something Unlimited and it's game developers, not other stuff!
:p

Let's not anger the moderator gods please!
o_O

I'm not very well versed in the coding world so forgive my ignorance here but why are you guys individually diverging your skills and expertise into individual projects when you can combine heads and work much faster as a joint unit? Seems both to be renpy ports so aren't you working towards the same objectives? The only issue I would see here are disagreements on vision and UI but surely you can reach a compromise :)
xMendoza and I are still sharing code snippets and such, so while it may take a bit longer, both projects are making steady progress! But as for the 'different visions' thing, yeah that's a thing that we've accepted by going with the separate approaches.

It is what it is, but we still talk and try to help each other out when we can!
:)

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
If that makes you sleep better at night you can write entire libraries about how bad at business he is, I'm sure he will be devastated to know what poor people think of his finances, I'm just happy about community notes being a thing.

When you reach certain networth, it doesn't really matter how bad at business you are. You just need to bribe lobby politicians.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Do you think Lex has a good food menu for people in the cells? Also, I wonder if his bathrooms have bidets or toilet paper.
They're there for the evening, not for a permanent stay. Most of the women pop by in a trance, take dick, then leave in a trance a short time later. If they're there for the full night then Lex somehow removed their need to sleep without causing them to go insane and die so it's safe to assume that only the permanent residents who aren't under device control get food and have access to the facilities. Someone as fancy as Lex probably has some kind of laser bidet or something.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes