zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i like the dc girls to and no i don't like the dev's much just how i feel about some things. by the way hope they fix all these damn bug's there game has. the girl who uses backwards talk are what ever it's called sorry not good with names. her leash scene needs fixed keep's repeating the very first scene over and over agian

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
They have a release window for the updates that goes from the last day of the month until the 7th day, so it's still in the window.
Previous delays in release didn't impact the next releases (content might vary).

No one likes delays but come on, 6th of July isn't middle of the month...
I mean, I hope I'm wrong. Nothing tomorrow is gonna be sad.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Count the amount of scenes added in a typical update. Just adding one new costume for Lois (10+ scenes altered) would take up a good chunk of that, without giving us any new real content.

And if he decides to make new cell scenes for Lois in the future, the amount of versions he needs to make have now increased by 1 for every new scene. Like I said, it quickly balloons out of control and I'm pretty sure he has stated that he regrets adding so many alternative costumes for this reason.

Resetting characters is annoying, but completing the bordello is important to finish the base game that was promised 8(!) years ago.
It's best to think about the Halloween/Yacht/Prison costumes as bonus content.
i know that, im just saying that i would rather have those costumes than the bordello at this point. also about the time it takes, that's why i said it would be ok to have 1 character get them per update. it would be 3-4 posed costume images, as a side note, i wonder how much work would it really take be to have the character get tan/pale skin variants, or diferent hair/eye colors.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
it would be 3-4 posed costume images, as a side note, i wonder how much work would it really take be to have the character get tan/pale skin variants, or diferent hair/eye colors.
It would definitely be easier to make variations than creating new scenes (the only fully new scenes for the April outfit would be the intro, and possibly 2 stripping scenes). But the different hair means he has to edit absolutely every scene with her, even when she is naked. Changing skin and eye color is simple, but even drawing "just" the hair still takes time, and it adds up since there are so many scenes.

Funny thing, when I counted Lois' scenes in the art assets I was surprised at how many cell-related scenes she has. She's one of the few who has a HJ scene and she also has 3 different leash scenes(!), two of which are with Mercy.

Reactions: KaiserST

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
Funny thing, when I counted Lois' scenes in the art assets I was surprised at how many cell-related scenes she has. She's one of the few who has a HJ scene and she also has 3 different leash scenes(!), two of which are with Mercy.

That's because she's one of early characters - before sunsetriders realized he can get double the money for half of the work.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
So what are the over-unders on shitty excuses that they'll barf out when the release drops?
-Uh oh, Sunset was weawwy sick :sick: and couldn't click "Upload" in the span of a week.
-Uh oh, Sunset's ISP had to rip out and put in new wires, ugh ISPs amirite?
-Uh oh, Sunset had to move again, haha what a coincidence.
-Uh oh, Sunset had to do a bunch of "under the hood" work that won't have any visible improvements on updates being implemented even though we say it will!

Please correct me on any other shit excuses I may have missed. :KEK:

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
So what are the over-unders on shitty excuses that they'll barf out when the release drops?
-Uh oh, Sunset was weawwy sick :sick: and couldn't click "Upload" in the span of a week.
-Uh oh, Sunset's ISP had to rip out and put in new wires, ugh ISPs amirite?
-Uh oh, Sunset had to move again, haha what a coincidence.
-Uh oh, Sunset had to do a bunch of "under the hood" work that won't have any visible improvements on updates being implemented even though we say it will!

Please correct me on any other shit excuses I may have missed. :KEK:

Uh oh, Sunset had a fire in his apartment and the new update was destroyed.....oh wait, that was Crowchild, nevermind.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like i said there is one of the thing that get me with them lol. wait that would be odd if they just said this lol. we could not release it because all the people saying bad stuff about us lol.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes