Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Ca
Full saves for 2.4.0 for Slot 1 and Slot 3.
New Circe scenes unlocked in the Vault under the Event Scenes - Themyscira.
If you want to unlock her using the previous save, you can delete registry files starting with "suSlot01_them" and restart the Themyscira event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the corresponding slot.
Can you share v2.4.2 full saves please?

Saylor

Jul 1, 2018
For the last several patches, I've been unable to run the game at all. I get an "Access Violation" memory error.

d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0033:4e612e17.

Any easy way to fix?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Man, the best part about that obviously recycled leash scene is that it even ignores his own established cup sizes for every single character that uses it.

Reactions: GaRbS

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope i don't say something to piss some one off. but what's wrong with a wolf pussy every now and then besides hair in your teeth lol.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
its been a while since I've played this game are the new scenes animated or just CG?
Hi, well I have bad news for you, there won't be any new animation coming soon, why? because they said it takes too long to make new animations so they said they will stop adding new animations.... they also said they will hire someone to do new animations.... but......

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you could get ride of pubic lice by keeping clean. but then just like all things shit happens and the world keep's turning.

Tayler228

Jul 16, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to open the game on a Mac ? The message" cannot open the program appears"

maybe someone had the same problem. I will be very grateful

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
We've hot a hint for future event.Probably not the upcoming event,but in the far future.

Is Jessica Cruz in the pipeline?

Haha we'll see, there is a ton of Lantern characters that would probably be in their own event

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
I have never played this game, therefore I have some questions:
1. Is the game even close to being completed?
2. Is the game worth playing at current state or I should wait till its completed?
3. Which girls have finished arcs (according to the text on the 1st page they wanted to focus on those)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes