destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Emilyou and killer frost got me actin' up

Good update. The last one was utterly dreadful.

And for as utterly incompetent as SR is, holy fuck. He actually gets animated era dialogue RIGHT. Two face and joker DON'T feel plastered on.

Actually, holy shit that killer frost. I will forever be sad that she isn't real. Fuck me. This game's development is so shit but SR seriously can pull off some miracles if he tries.

Edit: I can't reliably get all the scenes of a character to trigger thanks to Sunset's idiotic idea of a time management in events. How do you guys do it.

Last edited:

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Full v2.4.2 save for Slot 1
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault.
Peng BJ Scene was locked, but I managed to unlock it trough the registry.
Donna Troy Bordello Vault Scene from v2.4.1 is still unavailable due to bugged "Next" button on the second Vault page.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
kindly share ltest save for update please

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Emilyou and killer frost got me actin' up

Good update. The last one was utterly dreadful.

And for as utterly incompetent as SR is, holy fuck. He actually gets animated era dialogue RIGHT. Two face and joker DON'T feel plastered on.

Actually, holy shit that killer frost. I will forever be sad that she isn't real. Fuck me. This game's development is so shit but SR seriously can pull off some miracles if he tries.

Edit: I can't reliably get all the scenes of a character to trigger thanks to Sunset's idiotic idea of a time management in events. How do you guys do it.
I handle it by just focusing on a specific character. I'll start with that character every time I'm brought back to the part where you pick who to talk to and then I'll keep returning to that character as often as I'm given the option. SR7 couldn't design an actual game if his life depended on it, so more often than not the best route to take is the dumbest route to take.

crave

May 1, 2017
I went 400+ days without advancing Mercy's story... I feel like maybe that should be tied a little bit closer to the main plot?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I wanted to let you know that the game seems to freeze up in the morning after you bone Nubia at night!

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Is there something like a known bug list, or an FAQ?
For some reason I can't drag and drop anyone in the glamour slam. Is there a fix for that?

Edit: Upgrading the Glamour Slam seems to have fixed the issue for now.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is there something like a known bug list, or an FAQ?
For some reason I can't drag and drop anyone in the glamour slam. Is there a fix for that?

Edit: Upgrading the Glamour Slam seems to have fixed the issue for now.
Try cycling the control level of the devices. They also can't go to the GS if they're in a Cell or the MB obviously.

Reactions: Jinnai
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes