Apr 29, 2023
Upgrade her device and put her in one of your cells, then knock it back down again and you'll be able to put her in the strip club or whorehouse.
But if you want to put her somewhere else you'll have to do the same again; upgrade to cell then reset device.
I must not be far enough in the game for that since I have no way to put her in a cell, but appreciate knowing there's a way to fix it. Thanks!

Reactions: NPC041188

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Gotham is full of women for Sunset "I Love Obscure Characters" Riders7 to draw from.

View attachment 2892399 View attachment 2892400

And as an aside, I think Jessica Chastain would have made an ideal Andrea.

For MAXIMUM obscure, if these two make the cut then I will not stop laughing.
View attachment 2892406

Dr Chase Meridian is also a longshot.

View attachment 2892410

Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown seem like no-brainers.

View attachment 2892411 View attachment 2892415
View attachment 2892413 View attachment 2892414

Summer Gleeson is also possible. But I'll admit, I think she's underwhelming. So underwhelmnig I'm not gonna bother with a picture.

Nora Fries would be funny. She was pretty hot in Arkham Knight.

Maybe an Oracle variant for Barbara Gordon but I doubt that one. New content for Huntress is almost guaranteed. Probably the al Ghul sisters too.

Catwoman will be interesting. I hope the Batman Returns look is an alt.

View attachment 2892418
beyond had the best girls tho

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, if he's going to pull anyone obscure from Gotham, I'd like him to dip 40 years into the future to nab Max, Terry's sidekick with the giant cans and pink hair.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Terra gets clones not turned into an android. You need her device fully updated and talk to her as much as you can and advance her Actions to a certain point.
Then when you go into her cell on day, you'll find out she died and you'll be able to make a clone of her and after about 15 days she'll be grown and be fully loyal to you.
wait, terra is die in her sell? i dnt play her story for long time and dnt remember all. i was thinking she is just escape

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Excusme whaaaaaat?! So we have some multiverse bs, like 2 harleys. classic is our harley and second from different universe. And now we have second killer frost, but she is our killers frost, not from another universe. Like just wtf....or they are both different person and just have same nickname?

• Sad
Reactions: SoulFoZoid

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Excusme whaaaaaat?! So we have some multiverse bs, like 2 harleys. classic is our harley and second from different universe. And now we have second killer frost, but she is our killers frost, not from another universe. Like just wtf....or they are both different person and just have same nickname?
Killer Frost is a legacy title. The first Killer Frost was a woman named Crystal Frost who was succeeded by a woman named Louise Lincoln. In modern comic continuity there's only one, Caitlin Snow.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Delirios Soldier

Nov 22, 2018
first one is from DCAU, name unkown (i guess its Crystal Frost who hates men), second one from Arkhamverse, she is Louise Lincoln

короче, если я правильно понял твой ник, то там авторы берyт персонажей из дрyгих вселенных, как можно понять ранее, плюс адаптирyют комиксных под стиль
сценy с пенг зацени, y меня прям кок yлетел и взорвался

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
first one is from DCAU, name unkown (i guess its Crystal Frost who hates men), second one from Arkhamverse, she is Louise Lincoln

короче, если я правильно понял твой ник, то там авторы берyт персонажей из дрyгих вселенных, как можно понять ранее, плюс адаптирyют комиксных под стиль
сценy с пенг зацени, y меня прям кок yлетел и взорвался
which DCAU? there has been so many animated universes im confused now lol
is it the smoking hot one from the recent animations?

Kaerad

Sep 8, 2023
Nah, those two are from this same universe. Apparently they goes under the same title

N0FPS

Sep 10, 2023
Can some kind soul tell me how to get nyssa al ghul,? i found her on nanda parvat once and cant find her anymore

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
I have a fairly stupid question - how do I unlock additional villans for captures, like Harley? I have unlocked Anal with her, but still can't use her in heists.
Also, i unlocked 3 heroines in the second row, but I can't capture them, as the chance is always 0% even when I try with Level 3 devices with Mercy or Tala. I can get it to 10% if I use the amulet, is this how it's supposed to work?
Thanks

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I have a fairly stupid question - how do I unlock additional villans for captures, like Harley? I have unlocked Anal with her, but still can't use her in heists.
Also, i unlocked 3 heroines in the second row, but I can't capture them, as the chance is always 0% even when I try with Level 3 devices with Mercy or Tala. I can get it to 10% if I use the amulet, is this how it's supposed to work?
Thanks
you have to go to the legion of doom and hire more expensive villains

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes