JadenYuki1

Sep 8, 2023
View attachment 3008205
"We all know what event is going to get some content but the question is who is getting added!! With the new workflow, you all don't get to see all the characters in the event until they are added. This month we can safely say you all will be having some fun with Calendar Girl, and Roxy Rocket!

Now stay posted for teaser week, and then release.

Thank you all for your generous support!"

Well here's to 2 more dance, strip, and blowjob scenes.
So instead of getting more actual content updates with the current event chicks, more Themiscira scenes, or at least just giving us one of the long promised Heroines like Barda, Fire, Ice or even Mala , they give us 2 E Tier baddies for the event...? Wot?! Bruh imagine paying actual money for this xD

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So instead of getting more actual content updates with the current event chicks, more Themiscira scenes, or at least just giving us one of the long promised Heroines like Barda, Fire, Ice or even Mala , they give us 2 E Tier baddies for the event...? Wot?! Bruh imagine paying actual money for this xD
Allegedly those two aren't the only characters getting updates but still. I do know Hawkgirl better get her Exhibition scene and huntress better get her bordello scenes.

Reactions: swishswishdab

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
View attachment 3008205
"We all know what event is going to get some content but the question is who is getting added!! With the new workflow, you all don't get to see all the characters in the event until they are added. This month we can safely say you all will be having some fun with Calendar Girl, and Roxy Rocket!

Now stay posted for teaser week, and then release.

Thank you all for your generous support!"

Well here's to 2 more dance, strip, and blowjob scenes.
Devs keep on adding stuff rather than finishing them wtf? So the Amazon island ain't gonna be finished? Jfc this guy... Oh well. I should've known better with this guy. :FacePalm:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true we are getting it free but don;t you want to play a game that will have and ending sooner then 10 or more years. lol

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
makes me glad im not supporting this thief and am just pirating the fuck out of his lazy work. yall should support "a mothers love" instead of this dogshit
had to 3rd party the android port, just proving how little work he wants to do

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Devs keep on adding stuff rather than finishing them wtf? So the Amazon island ain't gonna be finished? Jfc this guy... Oh well. I should've known better with this guy. :FacePalm:
Maybe someone will make a bet how many updates they will do for Gotham and then abandoned it.
And start a new one-like Green Lanterns corp for example.
After all we are not sure even a single event is completed so far.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you do no the die hard fan's do not care they will keep throughing money at them. then this will go on tell there dead are there money runs dry lol. mybe be done in the year of never.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
If there is an update, I want it to have characters like Female Furies. I want the characters to be taken from Superman and Batman apocalypse because there are many Female Furies characters.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
If there is an update, I want it to have characters like Female Furies. I want the characters to be taken from Superman and Batman apocalypse because there are many Female Furies characters.
The Furies are most likely going to appear when Grail takes over Apocalypse and you'll most likely wait for few more years

Reactions: vireker

Freakzoid1

Oct 23, 2023
I used the chats on the latest version for money. Is it normal that after capturing the girls they can work at the strip club first?Shouldnt they be sent to the prison cell, then trained, then strip club, then brothel?
After upgrading their devices I couldnt use them in the club or brothel anymore.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I used the chats on the latest version for money. Is it normal that after capturing the girls they can work at the strip club first?Shouldnt they be sent to the prison cell, then trained, then strip club, then brothel?
After upgrading their devices I couldnt use them in the club or brothel anymore.
Yes, that's 'normal'.
You can Reset their devices to have them work in the GS/MB again, but for ...reasons... it costs money to upgrade them back up again.
None of it makes sense, best not to expect it to! :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes