zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think more slow biuld ups and no finished events lol. i can also say i am probly on a lot of ignore list lol.

Oct 1, 2017
Here is the patreon post if anyone was wondering

Gotham: City of Control and ...

Lex continues his escapades in The Gotham Event and continues to persuade friends, villains, and heroes alike. Artemis tags along just as Harley did and with it, opens more doors into Batman's backyard. Look forward to More planning, More plotting, and More women who continue to fall prey to Lex's silver tongue... And technoligical wonders. The SU update draws near! Do look forward to October 30th, for one last Teaser. The City tends to also be VERY Thankful under the right hand.

artScreen1.jpg

86driftman

Jun 27, 2018
The Yacht and Halloween events seem pretty done, but they are pretty similar to each other. Though the costumes in the Halloween event are the big pull

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

86driftman

Jun 27, 2018
The Amazon thing is truly frustrating... We had a couple of updates with nothing but "Strip" and "Dance" scenes or at most a blowjob and just when it felt we reached the good stuff, they focus on something else...
It honesty seems like a project management issue. It seems like they were working on the Gotham stuff in the background for awhile too, so its kinda weird they switched over even though the current Gotham stuff is alright

Reactions: Jimwalrus
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes