Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
So the new Emmy Lou scenes are the only fully broken ones right? The one no one can unlock?
I can't get the Roxy of Frost ones working either like a couple other folks in the thread. Followed the advice and had Harley at the event, prioritized Roxy and the night just ends without you picking anyone to come home. Unless my save has some unknown issue (I've not had issues with any previous update) this 'update' appears to be botched as they seemed intent on getting this out at the 11th hour of 2023.

Reactions: ash996

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do you get the IVY Batgirl scene and avoid getting the male scene with Batgirl?
Also how do i remove the male scene from the vault for Batgirl Bordello?
What is it under in the Regedit?

Had to go way back to older regedit since you cannot get Ivy scene without getting male scene.

Last edited:

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
So he’s making a six figure salary off of roughly 100 pictures a year? When does DC step in with the copyright claims etc?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I can't get the Roxy of Frost ones working either like a couple other folks in the thread. Followed the advice and had Harley at the event, prioritized Roxy and the night just ends without you picking anyone to come home. Unless my save has some unknown issue (I've not had issues with any previous update) this 'update' appears to be botched as they seemed intent on getting this out at the 11th hour of 2023.
I didn't bother and downloaded the regedit save and it unlocked it in the gallery.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Prioritize Harley Quinn as well. That's how I did it.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
To unlock Killer Frost I had to also talk to Artemis so I have to chose between them for the night.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes