vyv_ilya

Nov 16, 2019
Easiest answer is that there's been multiple Killer Frosts for quite some time. Even in the confines of the DCAU the Killer Frost we're accustomed to seeing is technically Killer Frost 2. Killer Frost 1 in the DCAU never actually appears in a TV show as far as I'm aware and only makes an appearance in a comic set in the DCAU but she did apparently hold the name at an earlier point in history than the one we know did. Outside of the DCAU there's typically three potential names for Killer Frost: Crystal Frost, Caitlyn Snow, and Louise Lincoln. Unfortuntely due to only appearing as a secondary character in Justice League Unlimited we don't have a name for the DCAU Killer Frost, however we can likely assume that she's Caitlyn Snow as the one from Assault on Arkham is Louise Lincoln. In part because the one from the DCAU comics has design similarities to the Crystal Frost version of the character and in part because Caitlyn Snow tends to have a more punkish design.

*cough*

Don't mind me. Just a giant, pathetic nerd over here.
The Justice League show was made 10 years before the creation of Caitlin Snow. Dora Smithy (Mr. Freeze's sister-in-law) is probably DCAU Killer Frost (but not confirmed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edger

May 30, 2017
so after 2 years I sneak in to see what this game has to offer now. Looks like I haven't miss much. The game is going to be a decade old now and the light at the end of the tunnel is nigh unreachable. Kinda sad that this is still plagued with the same problem, same excuses, same issues since 2 year, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years ago. I'll give this one a rest and comeback once we get a new state for the heroines after you turn them to willing sluts.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Justice League show was made 10 years before the creation of Caitlin Snow. Dora Smithy (Mr. Freeze's sister-in-law) is probably DCAU Killer Frost (but not confirmed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeaaah, that's not actually canon to the DCAU and that so called sister in law of Freeze does not actually resemble the Killer Frost of the DCAU. Face, skin, hair colour, and eyes are all wrong. Technically speaking the comic I mentioned isn't canon either but it doesn't contradict anything. Regardless the Killer Frost of the DCAU is never given a name and the only assumptions we can make is that it's one of the three possible names. If it's not Caitlin Snow then it's probably Crystal Frost. But ultimately it doesn't really matter since the DCAU Killer Frost is nameless and therefore could be anyone. For all we know her name could be Elsa Fostleberries.

pbam

May 22, 2018
so after 2 years I sneak in to see what this game has to offer now. Looks like I haven't miss much. The game is going to be a decade old now and the light at the end of the tunnel is nigh unreachable. Kinda sad that this is still plagued with the same problem, same excuses, same issues since 2 year, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years ago. I'll give this one a rest and comeback once we get a new state for the heroines after you turn them to willing sluts.
I hate that all the bodies are practically just copy-pasted with some recolors here and there, the art is pretty damn good. probably the closest thing to actual DC looks, at least face-wise. but the same body types and nips just ruins it and just seems lazy. I shudder to think how long it would take if he gave each girl unique nips,vags and breast shapes.

Reactions: KristopheH

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
Just came back to this game after some time and... another Killer Frost? This is getting out of hand! Now, there are two of them!

Is there in-game explaination for this, like with HQ 2?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Ok, how do you do the ball event? I've never seen it.
Select the world map, select Gotham - it's basically where Chicago is (there has been much discussion over the canonicity of this).
You can then select to start the event from the next screen.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes