Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Any save? And how do put it in the game? like can someone show me step by step im so stupid for things like this
For the Unity version i.e. the non-Android main game, click on the Saves link in the firt post. Hentagram's post gives clear step-by-step instructions. It really is as simple as extracting the zip and double clicking the file.

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Sooo... we went from "oh shit, it's kinda hard to keep things interesting drawing so much hot women having sex and deliver shit in time"
to "oh man, people are DEMANDING, so I really gotta start reuse assets just to get my shit done"
to "nah fuck it i'll just run my stuff through an AI and start drawing right over references or something idk idc"
My honest reaction:
xY5W6fNZDkA.jpg

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
I don't understand how you guys are OK with gAI being used in the work. Like you can literally just generate your own S7 shit right now if that's all you wanted, that's the main thing about gAI, literally just cobble together some shit from CivitAI and you have your own titty drawing machine with equivalent output to whatever SU is gonna shit out if they proceed with using gAI in the project. You even get to circumvent the waiting for the dev part, AKA the main problem with SU.

Like genuinely, if gAI output is the quality you're OK with, you already have an infinite amount to your disposal, why the fuck would you want for them to slowly release it to you?

You do know you can run SD locally, right? Like that's what the devs are doing. Just do that shit yourself.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
I don't understand how you guys are OK with gAI being used in the work. Like you can literally just generate your own S7 shit right now if that's all you wanted, that's the main thing about gAI, literally just cobble together some shit from CivitAI and you have your own titty drawing machine with equivalent output to whatever SU is gonna shit out if they proceed with using gAI in the project. You even get to circumvent the waiting for the dev part, AKA the main problem with SU.

Like genuinely, if gAI output is the quality you're OK with, you already have an infinite amount to your disposal, why the fuck would you want for them to slowly release it to you?

You do know you can run SD locally, right? Like that's what the devs are doing. Just do that shit yourself.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
It's one thing when someone who can't paint uses A.I. to have pictures painted. The pictures are still full of mistakes at the moment. They look good at first glance. But once you see the mistakes... ...they can no longer be made unseen. Such mistakes, however small they may be, spoil any enjoyment of the pictures.

But if an artist is supported by an A.I., this can speed up the work process enormously. The artist can correct these mistakes. At least if the artist cares about the quality of their output. I'm confident about that. Something Unlimited is certainly not so popular because the artistic presentation is so ugly.

I'm more worried that the installation size of the game will skyrocket.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes