KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Having tried to play this update, I don't even know what's going on. I get a bunch of error messages when trying to extract the files. When I play the game, Batgirl and a lot of the other sprites won't load properly (most now appear as white outlines, trying to do Batgirl's cell scenes just gives me a white screen with text). I think I'm done with this game. I'll wait around for asset pack leaks, but I don't think I need this taking up space on my hard drive anymore.

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
Yeah wtf actually, batgirl look like it reused old sprites, zero actual effort on that for a legacy character, and the other new content first don't look good, very far and out of place from the original game style which was the strong and mainly point, which I imagine some Ai could have been used, otherwise I don't see why...

Still no new content for Anyssa, or finishing Wonder Woman bordello content...

That's quite a fell off. At one point it's not about respecting consumers but respecting yourself as an artist.

Reactions: Adamidk

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I stopped playing for a while to let the patches accumulate so as to avoid drip content.

Just came back and I'm trying to unlock some girls' scenes but the lab vault isn't updating.

Is there a bug in unlocking Punchline's (and other gotham event girls) scenes in the vault?

I ran the event to the end getting Punchline to the penthouse twice now, but the vault still has those scenes listed as "locked".

Am I missing something here? Or is it a bug?

Could anyone share a full save of the latest version? I usually try to unlock everything myself, but the sheer repetitiveness along with (what look like) bugs are quickly eroding my goodwill

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Heh. Eight years of development. Why hasn't everyone long since gave up on this as a Patreon milk farm and called it a day? I mean, is it secretly developed by the dude who made Star Citizen? lol

Reactions: Eland51298

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
can anyone help, I cant seem to unlock the Killer Frost Gotham Event Penthouse scenes, is it a bug or something else.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Man, I'm genuinely curious about the reaction to this update in SR7's social media echo chamber. Are they still sucking his shrivelled little peen or will they finally wise up?
It will be possible to completely lose faith in the rational in people if everyone likes everything about this update.

Reactions: EPCOT and Cyberious

z270

Aug 28, 2021
okey hot take here but lets be honest if you keep making promises and cant keep them either bc your lazy or whatever then just fucking say hey im going to need indefinite time to finish this or that dont snoop down to ai just make a post saying hey 2 months a bit too short for time so im gonna need 3 4 5 months for me its quality over how fast you can mess up shit

Reactions: fapderp11

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
can anyone help, I cant seem to unlock the Killer Frost Gotham Event Penthouse scenes, is it a bug or something else.
I think that was a problem in previous update. I unlocked it by chance. You must take Harley Quinn to the Gotham event and complete all her scenes so that you can pick her to take to the penthouse and also complete Killer Frost scenes as well.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I think that was a problem in previous update. I unlocked it by chance. You must take Harley Quinn to the Gotham event and complete all her scenes so that you can pick her to take to the penthouse and also complete Killer Frost scenes as well.
it didn't work, do you mean to complete both scenes then take Killer Frost to the penthouse.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Another one of my favorite games ruined by a lazy dev using AI art. First taffy tales and now this :cry:. Oh well, I'm slowly losing interest in these kind of games anyway because pretty much all the good ones are getting milked as hard as possible these days.

Last edited:

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Something I would like to see in this game. Won't make it easier, or anything, just make things a little less grindy. In the legion HQ, you could have 5 upgrades, in total. The The two upgrades I am thinking of can be minor ones, and dependent on the Lexcorp upgrades. The first is when you progress far enough, you can have another heist going on the same night. You are limited to one cash heist, however. The second upgrade, minor one, will unlock the ability to do a total of three heists. Still, only one cash. The other two are relic and tech, or whatever else you need at that time. Along with these, you can hire more henchmen as necessary. One other thing I would like to see added is an inventory system. Not a major one, rather just something that shows which relics/tech you have, and what you may still need. Basically, some quality of life changes to the game. The updates, instead of full upgrades, could be done between nights, since they aren't major upgrades.
One other change to perhaps a new game+, is an ability to speed up upgrades with more money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xMendoza
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes