adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
apologies shouldn't it be a amazon island update next?
Nope. Acording to Roadmap July-December they are going update Gotham in august, Halloween event in october and unown in december. They are also working on Temple of Aphrodite content and are going to release it in between months when they finish it, so most likely in september or november.

Reactions: onyxmelter

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Nope. Acording to Roadmap July-December they are going update Gotham in august, Halloween event in october and unown in december. They are also working on Temple of Aphrodite content and are going to release it in between months when they finish it, so most likely in september or november.
December is bend or break 2 (if they actually make the deadline) but no point in getting excited.
The game is 100% gonna be the AI art test since they already mentioned the use of AI in the original announcement of the game

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
you ain't comic book nerd, so you're ignorant, but gunsmoke fans are DC fanbois, so they know what they're doing

official hippolyta = DCAU Hippolyta
aphrodite high priestess = Comic Book Hippolyta

after aphrodite priestesses, 2nd in votes is official hippolyta. There's logic to their voting pattern.
Gunsmoke fans unfortunately can't read (they don't even read the game) and don't even watch the show the game is parodying, so this is false

• Sad
Reactions: Artix0

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
MercyKneelShade3.jpg UntitledMercyKneelShade4.jpg Mercyaction2.jpg MercyAction6.jpg 928379847243.jpg Mercyaction1.jpg
I tried that DesignDoll software I mentioned would be useful for reference poses out(free version has no file saving or importing dick shapes so this batch is all Ken dolls) and the learning curve isn't even that bad. It even has a hand modelling tool with sliders so you can flex fingers individually. And you can switch on a silhouette mode which would probably make copypasting the guys' outlines into Photoshop easy for filling in later. And it has a spotlight thing so you can throw shadows on the models' curves. Admittedly, not being able to save progress in the free version hurts.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
View attachment 3986003 View attachment 3986002 View attachment 3986000 View attachment 3985999 View attachment 3985998 View attachment 3986019
I tried that DesignDoll software I mentioned would be useful for reference poses out(free version has no file saving or importing dick shapes so this batch is all Ken dolls) and the learning curve isn't even that bad. It even has a hand modelling tool with sliders so you can flex fingers individually. And you can switch on a silhouette mode which would probably make copypasting the guys' outlines into Photoshop easy for filling in later. And it has a spotlight thing so you can throw shadows on the models' curves. Admittedly, not being able to save progress in the free version hurts.
im gonna take that and use it for references.... this could help me a lot with my poor depth perception in drawing

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
To be fair to them, have you actually read the dialogue Something Unlimited? It's awful.
its not bad compared to MANY other games its fallen off a lot now since Smoke really doesnt try now
Its very much "I understood that reference" type of stuff anyways

Reactions: vireker

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
its not bad compared to MANY other games its fallen off a lot now since Smoke really doesnt try now
Its very much "I understood that reference" type of stuff anyways
I mean sure, if you leave out literally all of the dialogue which is littered with spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, dialogue that is essentially the same dozen or so interactions repeated across well over half the content, that regularly recycles one vaguely racist eastern european accent, and is at many times unnecessarily boorish and inappropriate. Something Unlimited reads like it was written by a millennial who never grew out of using gay as a way to describe things he doesn't like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mishanya1004

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
Is this 'Sneak Peek' and 'Teasers' posts working well for max hype or just annoying everyone? I'just noob for PR, asking.

Mayayaye2134

Aug 11, 2021
Im stuck with wonder woman, i used her lasso once before but now everytime i enter her room to lasso her, it says that i should let her rest and idk what to do

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Patreon update from today:

teaserHS2.jpg
**Note: We are finally heading into testing. The build will be out in the next few days so we will keep you all informed.

From The Justice League members like Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman. To one of his closest allies aka Barbara Gordon. To the many villains that he's fought before all bending the heel. It's this one that might hurt the most. Talia Al Ghul, a character tied around Bruce's past and always within his future... Has a new introduction for the famous Wayne. What could the World's Greatest Detective truly be pondering in this moment? Seeing Barbara, Harley, and now Talia herself clinging oh so closely to Lex Luthor is bound to surprise him. Annoy him? Possibly... Worry him? This next update gleams many faces and many discoveries but the spotlight still hangs high above Lex. His conquests of Gotham are only starting and he's sure to have new enemies wishing to tear him down. But what happens when former allies so addicted to lust, stop you? You'll have to see the just SU update to answer that question. After all. It's going to be a fantastic night.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes