xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Got bug when i click on Talia anal scene just froze and now i can't go to all teleporter scene, it just go black
Same problem teleporter not working and freezes everywhere i can play only Halloween event anyone else with this shitty bug?

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Anyone know if there is a way to replay the boat party scenes, so I can unlock the special scene with different henchwomen?
I think that , if you go to your Office at LexCorp , you can "Reset Event's" , such as the boat event !
Am not sure cuz am faily new to the game , but i think that i saw a thread about somewhere.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
You know, I like how the game handles Wonder Woman. The fact she's so full of pride is digging herself deeper in the the hole Lex doesn't even have to dig. I bet when the leash comes around, Lex points out that she had said she'd spent time on Themsryica naked in the stress and thus should have no problem doing this. (Depending of WW is dressed or not when she gets the leash, she'll begrudgingly bit her tongue as she strips down.) It could even taken one step further, have Superwoman join her just to taunt WW of her "cowardice".

On a side note, there's Amanda Waller. The idea of her in a cell...is deliciously devious and evil. Honestly, her in a cell would lead to some comedy.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You know, I like how the game handles Wonder Woman. The fact she's so full of pride is digging herself deeper in the the hole Lex doesn't even have to dig. I bet when the leash comes around, Lex points out that she had said she'd spent time on Themsryica naked in the stress and thus should have no problem doing this. (Depending of WW is dressed or not when she gets the leash, she'll begrudgingly bit her tongue as she strips down.) It could even taken one step further, have Superwoman join her just to taunt WW of her "cowardice".

On a side note, there's Amanda Waller. The idea of her in a cell...is deliciously devious and evil. Honestly, her in a cell would lead to some comedy.
Sadly I doubt GG will allow Amanda Waller to be able to be captured. I for one would like breaking her but she doesn't exactly have the body type that the "common man" desires.

Reactions: pepeitor

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Sadly I doubt GG will allow Amanda Waller to be able to be captured. I for one would like breaking her but she doesn't exactly have the body type that the "common man" desires.
And that is kind of what makes the idea appealing, think of Amanda's path is optional. You don't have to do if you don't want to, it's all optional in story progression. Plus, her being uncommon would add a tiny of variety, no? Plus, Lex could easily mutate to a more pleasant body shape if he wanted to.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
And that is kind of what makes the idea appealing, think of Amanda's path is optional. You don't have to do if you don't want to, it's all optional in story progression. Plus, her being uncommon would add a tiny of variety, no? Plus, Lex could easily mutate to a more pleasant body shape if he wanted to.
Hey don't blame me. I would love to dick down The Wall. Sadly most people don't like that body type and will write 30 pages of why she "fat and bad" yet complain that all women in this game have same body types.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Hey don't blame me. I would love to dick down The Wall. Sadly most people don't like that body type and will write 30 pages of why she "fat and bad" yet complain that all women in this game have same body types.
I did not blame you, you're just speaking from the perspective of the general audience wants. Honestly, leashing her would be glorious, mostly as due karma. Lex may be evil, but Waller's due for a shot of karma. On a side note, Starfire and Wonder Woman really need updates.

• Love
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I did not blame you, you're just speaking from the perspective of the general audience wants. Honestly, leashing her would be glorious, mostly as due karma. Lex may be evil, but Waller's due for a shot of karma. On a side note, Starfire and Wonder Woman really need updates.
Im just waiting for the day when most/all heroines are done and more are added...and hopefully one day you can throw anyone in the GS/MB

Reactions: Unreal Bober

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Im just waiting for the day when most/all heroines are done and more are added...and hopefully one day you can throw anyone in the GS/MB
Mercy probably would pass on the GS, but the MB, she'd agree to spite Lex. Blackfire should have a special double performance with her sister. That day is soon, GrayKing. Soon! I hope Gunsmoke Games does read my suggestions and ideas for consideration. Amanda Waller would be lit!

Last edited:

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
I'd like to see some raceplay from vixen given how quickly she dives into being a slut. With almost no resistance it kind of feels right.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Grayking666

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Grayking666
I have a joke for you all. Let's say we get a leash scene with Mercy, but there's a catch. Mercy refuses to do it unless she is paid for it. The first time has a steep price of $650,000. Lex, of course, cuts a deal, if he pays that admit, any future leash outings will cost 65,000. Mercy agrees not thinking that Lex will actually pay her to do this. He does.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think what finished the character was her old, skinny, and relatively nice.
View attachment 624506
I don't know, her eventually getting a redemption doesn't directly contradict what she is in the present.
Also, I'm not saying I would mind seeing Lex getting his hands on her, it would be interesting to see how sexy SR7 can make her without completely abandoning her character concept. And if the answer is 'not very', well nobody has to play it.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes