RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Gunsmoke Games I have a question. How is the rebuild version of the game going? Is it cancelled or postponed?
And more importantly, hows your health in this corona situation? hope it is all right
From the last stream it seems like it's up in the air at this point. They're actively assessing it, but it may or may not happen, unfortunately. Unless I just completely misunderstood him =/

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
From the least stream it seems like it's up in the air at this point. They're actively assessing it, but it may or may not happen, unfortunately. Unless I just completely misunderstood him =/
Damn, really? I've actually been holding off on playing until the rebuilt version came out.

Reactions: Unreal Bober

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not played yhis in a long time now still have the game but was hoping all the herion's with out scene's would have them. i also wanted to get some evil ladies under lex control too. hay he's evil why would he not use this to his advantage lol.

Reactions: Swallows999

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's an interaction between the two after you clone her. There's no difference between keeping the clone or the real Audrey.

That's weird. It should be an Excel spreadsheet. I'll PM you it, see if that works.
I had to download Exel, i know this was awhile ago, i just tried it.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
If someone's free to help me out I'd like to know how to completely reset the SU registry (I'd also like to know if this would make my game unplayable).

I'm asking cause I've had this long time bug with MM where her body is unviewable during her sex scene in the vault (specifically with her causal wear).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If someone's free to help me out I'd like to know how to completely reset the SU registry (I'd also like to know if this would make my game unplayable).

I'm asking cause I've had this long time bug with MM where her body is unviewable during her sex scene in the vault (specifically with her causal wear).
One way to do it is to restart the game and reset the save you are using.Then use regedit and change to 0 all the stats except the ones you are using on that restart-like the number of days passed,the superheroine you choosed at the start etc.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
They gave the game free for everyone in this social distancing period. Nice.

Of course, useful for those who don't know F95... :sneaky:

yung1

Aug 30, 2017
Thought i'd reach out here, having trouble running 2.2.6 when I click to run it get the following error message "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher".

Was able to run a previous version a couple of years ago so was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Currently using windows 7.

Reactions: Teraphilic42

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Quick Question :
So am pretty new to this game, just got it downloaded yesterday and i got myself a little bit confused .
So if i go to Vault - > Scenes -> Girls (Let's say Vixen for exemple).
After i click at Vixen , the "Galery" shows.
So here comes the tricky part.
When is says "Locked" but the background is gray, i assume that's not implemented yet. And the "purple background" we need to "Unlock" them but they are supposedly in the game.
Well i am using the Unofficel Guide Provided by RedKnight .
And if the Guide is up to date (which i assume it is based on the upload day).
And based on that Guide , Vixen as 11 Scenes ( without counting the permutations of costumes ).

TL;DR: Is it normal that there are alot of "Locket Buttons" but that cannot be unlocked atm?

I will leave prints of what am referring to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Quick Question :
So am pretty new to this game, just got it downloaded yesterday and i got myself a little bit confused .
When is says "Locked" but the background is gray, i assume that's not implemented yet. And the "purple background" we need to "Unlock" them but they are supposedly in the game.
And based on that Guide , Vixen as 11 Scenes ( without counting the permutations of costumes ).

TL;DR: Is it normal that there are alot of "Locket Buttons" but that cannot be unlocked atm?

Short answer, you're better off going off a game guide for an idea of what girls have what scenes than the vault locked bars. They're not all made the same.

Reactions: bananaftt

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Quick Question :

The guide doesn't follow the vault at all, I don't even know why it exists.

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed and bananaftt

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
The guide doesn't follow the vault at all, I don't even know why it exists.
Thank you for the quick reply !
Yeah, I am relying on the guide to play the game ( so see the if i missed anything), I just found it curious and went to check the vault and found it strange.

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
Thought i'd reach out here, having trouble running 2.2.6 when I click to run it get the following error message "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher".

Was able to run a previous version a couple of years ago so was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Currently using windows 7.
It's 64bit only now. Time to upgrade.

• Sad
Reactions: DannyhelMont

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
One way to do it is to restart the game and reset the save you are using.Then use regedit and change to 0 all the stats except the ones you are using on that restart-like the number of days passed,the superheroine you choosed at the start etc.
I'll give this a shot thank you

batfan69

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone know if there is a way to replay the boat party scenes, so I can unlock the special scene with different henchwomen?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes